Call To Action: Clark County, Nevada

Thread: Call To Action: Clark County, Nevada

Call To Action: Clark County, Nevada

Petition to Repeal Mandatory Clark County Only Handgun Registration:
    Repeal Pistol Registration in Clark County, NV Petition

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Another "on line petition". Seems like there's one for everything under the sun these days. If you want your petition to be considered, do a REAL paper one.
    On line petitions are worthless. The only signatures that count are the constituents. getting half a million signatures from all over the country and Nigeria is worthless.
    "If it is time to bury your guns, then it is time to dig them up!"

Here. Please go sign my online petition to end online petitions!

End Online Petitions Petition

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -
    Samuel Adams

Not my petition per se...

I am passing on the information to raise awareness...

Further, I think you guys are missing the point, this is specific to Clark County, Nevada and once the required number of Clark County, Nevada Resident signatures are obtained, which include name, address & contact info, a formal, official handwritten petition will be compiled, verified, and presented in accordance with State law...

You have to start somewhere...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Of course they are debating on getting rid of this idiotic requirement when I'm about to move! For 4 years I've carried these stupid blue cards (for CC guns, not all my pistols) and I can attest to Metro confiscating your gun if you do not have the blue card (even though its not a requirement) the ONLY reason I got out of them taking it away is because I'm AD military, otherwise it would have been bye bye to my Beretta since the card was in my safe.

I can say that at least North town and Boulder City 'allow' us to carry in a car (if you don't have a NV permit) now like the rest of Vegas/Nevada, so there may be hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Avail View Post
    Of course they are debating on getting rid of this idiotic requirement when I'm about to move! For 4 years I've carried these stupid blue cards (for CC guns, not all my pistols) and I can attest to Metro confiscating your gun if you do not have the blue card (even though its not a requirement) the ONLY reason I got out of them taking it away is because I'm AD military, otherwise it would have been bye bye to my Beretta since the card was in my safe.

I can say that at least North town and Boulder City 'allow' us to carry in a car (if you don't have a NV permit) now like the rest of Vegas/Nevada, so there may be hope!
    Yeah, it was either at the end of 2007 or 2008 where the Legislature passed preemption/reciprocity, that basically Nullified the North Las Vegas and Boulder City foolishness; but Frank Adams & the Stinking Nevada Sheriffs and Chiefs Association sold us out again; because they wrote the Legislation which grandfathered in what Clark County already had in place...

Because too many firearm owners in Nevada are Sheeple and do not proactively work towards the restoration of the Unabridged Second Amendment in Nevada and the United States... "Frank Adams & the Stinking Nevada Sheriffs and Chiefs Association" remain the biggest gun lobby in Nevada... for starters leaving us with such foolishness as the Clark County Only Mandatory Handgun Registration Requirement; the Statewide No Loaded Long Gun (Shotguns/Rifles) in your Vehicle Requirement; Paying $25.00 per use for a State Run NICS System when we can use the FBI NICS system for free, paid for by our Federal Tax Dollars, so we pay double NICS Fees everytime we buy a stinking firearm...
    No CCW Holder NICS Exemption...