Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court

I surely do hope this works out the way I think it should. If it does my only fear then is Joe. I knew all along this was the devil in sheep's clothes.
    Last edited by jdsmodel23; 12-07-2009 at 08:51 PM. Reason: i can't spell when i type
    Like a good boy scout, I'm prepared.

3. I agree with you, that God would expose this corruption and correct it for His glory and our good, in Jesus' Name!

4. Sorry to jump in so rudely w/o introing myself, but the ray of hope I saw on twitter inspired me. Is this really true? I couldn't find it. Link me please, and I will publish it, and call every media I can w/ link. Thanks, Helen Simon, helensharvest.com

obama's birth certificate

as i recall to serve in the u.s. army, i had to produce my birth certificate. why should the pressident be any different as he is commander-in-cheif? release the birth certificate if he want's this to go away!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    as i recall to serve in the u.s. army, i had to produce my birth certificate. why should the pressident be any different as he is commander-in-cheif? release the birth certificate if he want's this to go away!
    Because this messiah is above all man made laws. He is the anointed one. The very essence of hope and change don't you know.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. I researched this, and it sadly was only a hoax.:(
    May God repay obama with all the distress he's causing us.I was battered in a bad marriage and have suffered hurricane destruction trauma. The terror he's raping America with is far worse.
    Did you see this?obama praying to allah last week in the White House?
    "PHOTO: Obama Prays to Allah..." - Patriot Update

8. Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

I Currently Find 10 Dockets From The Supreme Court of the United States, AKA: SCOTUS on: WE THE PEOPLE & the Constitution vs. the Usurper known as Barack Hussein Obama... many with notations in the last 2 weeks...

Search SCOTUS For Yourself... Primary Sources Don't Lie...
    Search Page

Palin: OK to press Obama's eligibility

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

YouTube- cnn - lou dobbs - barack obama birth certificate debate
    Not quite the hoax we are being led to believe by the biased media and so-called fact checkers, snopes, etc., calling us birthers...

The fact is NONE of Obama's College records from Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard are available to ANYBODY but Obama himself; his ANTI-TRUTH SQUAD team of lawyers on his Campaign Contributions Payroll (Check for yourself over a million dollars in anti-truth legal fees on the F.E.C.'s website) has seen that no U.S. Record that can prove he is Eligible/Ineligble to be President, how he paid for any of the aforementioned colleges, etc., are publicly available...

So me put this a little clearer; Obama's family had no means to put him in any College, they took out no loans to do so; nor did he as his income tax records indicate and Obama has no records that show he received any student loans, grants, scholarship's etc...

We can't even see his report cards... sure can't be because they are any worse than John McCain's...
    WTF IS HE HIDING?

One of the criterion for getting into Harvard, which only allows so many people into the school each year; is not only the means to pay for it, but a letter of recommendation from an alumni member...

Thus far NO ONE has stepped forward to claim recognition for that...

WE DO KNOW indisputably that he was an Indonesian Citizen, when neither the United States or Indonesia allowed dual Citizenship and despite all his denials he was in fact a Practicing Muslim...

WE DO KNOW indisputably that he has gone by more than one name; and that he lied about it to the Illinois BAR and the Illinois Supreme Court, yet somehow has not had a charge even filed against him for perjury...

WE DO KNOW indisputably that he had no U.S. passport before he became a United States Senator, despite by his own admission in one of his books that he traveled to Pakistan during a time when it was unlikely that anybody with a U.S. passport would have been allowed into the country...

WE DO KNOW indisputably that of all the cases to-date brought against Obama; all have been dismissed on technicality's and where NO EVIDENCE was allowed to be entered into any official record...
    And he has yet to be compelled by any Court or Authority such as Every State's "Secretary of State" whose job it is to vett such things; to provide his long form birth certificate with a certified chain of custody; in other words he has yet to authorize any Authority such as Every State's "Secretary of State" OR CONGRESS whose job it is to vett such things to have direct vault access to his long form birth certificate said to be in Hawaii. Although, his team of lawyers have specifically filed injunctions to prevent anybody from accessing via a certified chain of custody; his LONG FORM VAULT COPY OF HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

WE DO KNOW indisputably that despite Obama's claims that 1-10 dollar donations by individual's made up the majority of his Trillion Dollar Campaign War Chest; according to the FEC it was in fact PAC'S (Political Action Committees, that obfuscate multi-million dollar donations from billionaires such as George Soros)

WE DO KNOW indisputably that the same questions were asked of John McCain at the same time AND Congress IMMEDIATELY held Congressional hearings to determine the eligibility of John McCain; in Barack Obama's case; Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says no such hearing will ever happen while he is Senate Majority Leader.

Who has seen his so-called LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
    NOBODY...

Who has seen and held in their hand his so-called SHORT FORM CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, the same that is only readily available via his web site?
    Commie Ted Turner's CNN at Obama's Campaign Headquarters in Chicago...
    Annenberg's Fact Check at Obama's Campaign Headquarters in Chicago... (Annenberg was a 6 Figure Campaign Contributor to Obama, should also note that Annenberg donated 6 figures to the Brady Bunch whom also donated 6 figures to Obama's Campaign)
    Daily Kos at Obama's Campaign Headquarters in Chicago... (DailyKos's PAC was a 7 Figure Campaign Contributor to Obama)
    Move On at Obama's Campaign Headquarters in Chicago... (MoveOn's PAC was a 7 Figure Campaign Contributor to Obama)

No unbiased chain of custody from the primary source...

Sure love to see CNN go into Hawaii's vault and televise the LIVE presentation of his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE ON CAMERA, like Geraldo Rivera did when he opened Al Capone's empty vault on LIVE TV years ago...

We have yet to hear from Obama himself on this either; only his minions whom laugh it off and say next question please...

WTF does he not go on national tv like John McCain did and say my life is an open book; you have complete access, if you need anything else please ask...

Come on Mr. Obama, make us look like fools, by a televised chain of custody release of your long-form birth certificate from the one and only primary source; and all your financial records and college records and such; be an open book so we can support you IF you are whom your Campaign says you are...

Mr. Obama (Tell you prove otherwise)

Are you a Manchurian Candidate?

Are you a Al Qaeda Sleeper?

IF he is not hiding his U.S. Citizenship; he is hiding SOMETHING CRIMINAL...

The basis for impeachment comes from the US Constitution. Article II, Sec. 4 states that:
    "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
    BORN IN THE USA?
    Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits?
    FEC shows more than $1 million paid to top law firm since election
    Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

10. Thank You Bohemian

I appreciate your thoughtful and well-informed reply. Merry Christmas

tfo

PS my wife's family on her dad's side is Bohemian

Questions and no answers

Was he born in Kenya? His grandmother says he was, is she a liar?

His website published two different and phony birth records before the election.

But what is disreputable, he was raised as an Indonesian in Indonesia and has the attitude of a foreign national.

This why he doesn't love this country and is always hat in hand.

If he has a $2.00 birth certificate, with a doctors name and a hospital;, why spend millions to hide it unless he knows what he has is a forgery?

Impeach him, convict him and impeach all his appointees, declare all laws and acts he has done to be null and void.
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast