Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court

1. I wouldn't trust snopes.com if my life depended on it!

Was Obama's mother not an American citizen! If she is then Obama is an American Citizen, no matter where he was born.
    Like it or not the man is our President!

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    Was Obama's mother not an American citizen! If she is then Obama is an American Citizen, no matter where he was born.

The citizenship of his mother isn't being challenged. What is being challenged is where obama was born. Being that the Constitution calls for a "natural born" citizen, in order to be eligible, obama would have had to have been born in the U.S.

Mr. obama could easily put this to rest if he wishes to do so. His continued effort to hide his birth record, and other records indicates that there is very likely something he is hiding.

We have had this discussion in numerous threads. I look forward to the decision of the Supreme Court.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    The citizenship of his mother isn't being challenged. What is being challenged is where obama was born. Being that the Constitution calls for a "natural born" citizen, in order to be eligible, obama would have had to have been born in the U.S.

Mr. obama could easily put this to rest if he wishes to do so. His continued effort to hide his birth record, and other records indicates that there is very likely something he is hiding.

We have had this discussion in numerous threads. I look forward to the decision of the Supreme Court.

gf

Exactly. That is why the govinator in CA can not be president even though he is now an American citizen. There is a difference between citizen and "natural born" citizen. That is not rocket science.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The Law IS what it IS...

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

I for one will not lay down and play deaf, dumb, blind and dead, while the Usurper Obama and Sotomayor use the Constitution for cat-box liner...

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

It does not matter where Obama was born. Think about this; The children born to military personal stationed overseas, are they going to be denied citizenship because they were not Natural born? I do not think the supreme court is going to disqualify our President due to where he was born.

It does not matter where Obama was born. Think about this; The children born to military personal stationed overseas, are they going to be denied citizenship because they were not Natural born? I do not think the supreme court is going to disqualify our President due to where he was born.
    U.S. military bases and embassies outside of the U.S. are considered soverign U.S. soil, so any child born there would be treated as if they were born in the U.S. Problem here is that barack obama's parents weren't in the U.S. military, nor did they work at a U.S. embassy.

Congressional hearings were held and it was determined that John McCain was eligible due to being born at a military hospital in Panama. His father was a U.S. service member.

As I said earlier, I look forward to the decision of SCOTUS. I sincerely hope they do the right thing.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Also, children born to U.S. military servicemen citizens overseas regardless of the actual physical location of their birth are "natural born" U.S. citizens needing only the one citizen servicemember parent.

I have never heard of a live human birth in an embassy, but I suppose it is not outside the realm of possibility.

Funny how authoritative-seeming answers around here often seem to lack relevant details.

I think we can all see the dangers of foreign influences in our dometic politics - the likes of George Soros, Arnold Schwarzenager, Ariana Huffington and Mr. O et al. None of these folks share our American ideals. We have to guard against letting first-generation foreigners into politics any more.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

I for one will not lay down and play deaf, dumb, blind and dead, while the Usurper Obama and Sotomayor use the Constitution for cat-box liner...

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING!

Dissenters...

READ the fricking case law...

NATURAL BORN CITIZEN (Constitutionally Eligible To Be President) = TWO U.S. CITIZEN PARENTS...

The Law in effect at the time of his birth is what applies...

AND for the bazillionth time; the same exact issue was raised at the same time as Obama with McCain; AND televised Congressional Hearings were held immediately to determine McCain's eligibility...
    McCain stated here is everything you asked for, if you need anything else just ask...

Obama lawyer'd up...

AND to-date, anybody whom asks the question is labeled a birther and or a racist, TEA-BAGGING-REDNECK, right-wing extremist, etc...
    All the while omitting the fact that the issue(s) for both gentlemen were originally raised by lifetime democrats, whom continue to be the most vocal on the subject in question...

Additionally, House Speaker Crazy Nancy Pelosi & Senate Majority Leader Dirty Harry Reid have both stated no such hearings will be held regarding Obama as long as they (Nancy & Harry) are in power...

How did Obama win his first election?
    He got all the competition disqualified...

IF Obama is not hiding his eligibility, he IS hiding SOMETHING impeachable...

Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

WE THE PEOPLE, have a right to know...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast