Do You Support Or Oppose Free Trade Agreements? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Support Or Oppose Free Trade Agreements?

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Ahem,,,,, Thank you NAFTA and the 1st Bush administration for ramming it through. Today I find myself a directional drilling hand. I gave up a DAMN good job working at La-Z-Boy. If you're sittin on your nice cushy ass reading this in one of my chairs your damn well welcome. I was making good money,home every night,raised my kids as a single parent for the most part,and basically enjoyed my life. Now,thank you again George Bush,(the best thing I can say about either of them is,they're better than Clinton and Obummer),2 years ago in April,the 2nd,so as not to be confused with April fools day,the MMMF's in charge told us of a corporate decision. Yehaww,your jobs are going to Mexico. Cost will go down and the company will prosper. Hell,took me all of 3 days to find a job with a good man,that owned a good company,that actually gave a rats ass about his people. So to all of corporate America,Kiss My ASS. If America cant even manufacture its own defensive weapons,vehicles,or anything else that goes toward the common defense then by damn we dont deserve to be a country. We're letting our politicians give the damn country away every day and dont even seem to recognize it. I'm a proud vet,trained to defeat the USSR,and by damn what do I see,Wolf ammo on every friggin shelf I walk by. We deserve to get our BUTTS kicked if we dont wake up. DAMMITT.
    Sorry,sore spot. I'll regret it in the morning.
    You ok now, RF?

Whats Wrong With This Picture?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Yeah JJ,, i'm ok,,,just one of my sore spots. Better off now than I have been in the last 15 yrs. Thanks for asking tho. Merry Christmas!!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

ben

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Ahem,,,,, Thank you NAFTA and the 1st Bush administration for ramming it through. Today I find myself a directional drilling hand. I gave up a DAMN good job working at La-Z-Boy. If you're sittin on your nice cushy ass reading this in one of my chairs your damn well welcome. I was making good money,home every night,raised my kids as a single parent for the most part,and basically enjoyed my life. Now,thank you again George Bush,(the best thing I can say about either of them is,they're better than Clinton and Obummer),2 years ago in April,the 2nd,so as not to be confused with April fools day,the MMMF's in charge told us of a corporate decision. Yehaww,your jobs are going to Mexico. Cost will go down and the company will prosper. Hell,took me all of 3 days to find a job with a good man,that owned a good company,that actually gave a rats ass about his people. So to all of corporate America,Kiss My ASS. If America cant even manufacture its own defensive weapons,vehicles,or anything else that goes toward the common defense then by damn we dont deserve to be a country. We're letting our politicians give the damn country away every day and dont even seem to recognize it. I'm a proud vet,trained to defeat the USSR,and by damn what do I see,Wolf ammo on every friggin shelf I walk by. We deserve to get our BUTTS kicked if we dont wake up. DAMMITT.
    Sorry,sore spot. I'll regret it in the morning.
    dear ruger next time you post why don't you tell us what you really think? just kidding. if you are ever in the alma ar. area give me a shout
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

The federal government imports 125,000 foreign workers every month even with 15 million unemployed American workers...

Suspend Importation of 125,000 Foreign Workers per Month:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8noWILceJY

125,000 brand new foreign workers with work permits each month -- HERE'S THE PROOF | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

OUR NEW AD -- Pushing Jobs/Immigration Numbers Too Hot For Mainstream Media (here are the sources) | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Center for Immigration Studies

Blood Shooting Out Of Your Eyeballs Yet?

Contact Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid & your two U.S. Senators:
    U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Contact Speaker Pelosi & Your Representative in the House:
    Representative Offices - United States House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session

Contact The Media:
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/media/

Lookup & Contact Your Representatives:
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

YouTube- Suspend Importation of 125,000 Foreign Workers per Month

Hey Obummer...

CHANGE is not a destination and HOPE is not a strategy...

People are literally dieing from their Toyota's & Honda's, had enough HOPE & CHANGE & RICE BURNERS YET?

Repeal the stinking free trade agreements already...

Clean the HOUSE & SENATE this year, FIRE CONGRESS...
    Knee-Cap Obama this year...

FIRE OBAMA IN 2012

IF he is not Impeached, tried for treason & or tarred & feathered first...

NO we do not need somebody like Ronald Reagan again...
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...raise-b-s.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Free Trade is and never was Free. As with speech and enterprise. We are not free hence the shackles of taxation and oppression that our country has regressed too. You can no longer open a business without monumental government interference. You can no longer travel freely without proper documentation. Hell you can't even die freely without someone or the government imposing regulation, tax or fees. And least we forget that Estate tax that you have paid taxes on already. FREE, not sure what that is anymore. I'm free to think....................At most I'll only post half of what I freely think.
    Back to Free Trade, if truly free it would work BUT there is nothing absolute. Don't forget, those evil corporations are the same ones that employs millions, invests millions and have risen the standard of living for numerous people.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Free Trade is and never was Free. As with speech and enterprise. We are not free hence the shackles of taxation and oppression that our country has regressed too. You can no longer open a business without monumental government interference. You can no longer travel freely without proper documentation. Hell you can't even die freely without someone or the government imposing regulation, tax or fees. And least we forget that Estate tax that you have paid taxes on already. FREE, not sure what that is anymore. I'm free to think....................At most I'll only post half of what I freely think.
    Back to Free Trade, if truly free it would work BUT there is nothing absolute. Don't forget, those evil corporations are the same ones that employs millions, invests millions and have risen the standard of living for numerous people.
    Yep rose the standard of living for millions of people in foreign countries at the cost of the jobs and lowering the standard of living of millions of people in the untied states...

Same corporations that screwed us from day one on the stinking free trade agreements; received billions of taxpayer funded bailout dollars to avoid bankruptcy; and we were promised by the usurper in chief that not only would we not lose one dime of the bail out money, we would make interest on it; they went bankrupt anyway and we not only did not get any interest we lost the bailout money AND to add insult to injury we had to give them millions more in money to get them out of bankruptcy so they could do it all over again...

Exactly where in the Constitution is any of this?

Nowhere...

Recession - When your neighbor loses his job...
    Depression - When you lose yours...
    Recovery - When Obama & Company lose theirs...

WTFU SHEEPLE!

Take back the Republic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12