Yeah, yeah, Ted Nuggent - What about this guy..

Thread: Yeah, yeah, Ted Nuggent - What about this guy..

Yeah, yeah, Ted Nuggent - What about this guy..

Allen Keys has given some of the best political speeches I've ever heard..
    He is always shut out by the existing two parties...
    Remember when he was not allowed into a presidential debate by the two parties.. Hey, he was a candidate and had every right to speak, other than he might make the other two guys look bad, and they wouldn't want that!!!

A lot of people also dismiss him because he is black..

Watch what he says about the 2nd amendment

Alan Keyes on the Second Amendment

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Ron Paul had the same problem. The puppet masters that are pulling the strings don't want the sheeple to know that there are some choices out there besides their hand picked puppets.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

As our liberal "friends" are wont to cry out "racist" every time we speak out against Obama, they conveniently overlook the fact that, had Alan Keyes actually run for president, a whole lot of people, myself included, would have voted for him in a heart-beat.

I just wonder how many black people would have voted for him, since he doesn't believe in a welfare state.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I like Allen Keys. Intelligent,articulate,common sense. Conservative values. I'd have voted for him before McCain,(which was the lessor of two evils),in the last election. I dont care if he's purple,he and I share alot of the same values.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

I've heard him before. Good man. I liked the second segment to the video you found.

The reason why the third party candidates get shut out a lot of the times is because the Dems/Repubs pay for the Primaries and Caucuses, and Debates most of the time...

Alan Keyes is one of the few Presidential candidates besides Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and Mike Huckabee that I have heard openly state there are zero exceptions to the Second Amendment, and whose records reflect their statements...

I LIKE IT...

I have said it before, and I will say it again, in my view until we get more independent 3rd party candidates in Local, State governments and the U.S. Congress I do not think we have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a 3rd party candidate in the Executive Branch...

So while it may be too soon for a 3rd Party President, its not too soon for a 3rd Party Congress and State & Local Governments...

From what my research has identified thus far, the dominant parties get the backing from the deep pocket lobbyists and PAC's (Political Action Committees)

They spent over a 1/2 billion getting the Usurper in-Chief Elected...

Obummer & Company tried to sell us that it was everyday people who contributed a buck here, a buck there that got him elected, but the Federal Election Commission campaign finance records demonstrate it was overwhelmingly PAC'S that got Obummer & Company in office...

As the media has recently identified, IF the TEA Party Movement actually had a congressional canidate that individual would get elected in a landslide...

Further, More and more people are refusing to identify themselves as Republican or Democrat because we are getting hosed by both parties...

What can we do right now?
    In the short term next year we can fire anybody in Congress whom has supported ANY of Obama & Companies Agenda, Nominees this year...

This currently includes every stinking Democrat & Independant in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate and 8 Republicans in the U.S. Senate.

The Eight RINO's can easily be found by searching this forum or Gun Owners of America site...

IF you can't find them let me know I will post the sell-outs again...

Another often overlooked, pivotal thing each and every one of us can do is get proactively involved in our own State, County, City and other Municipalities elections; we need these guys on our side too as they are responsible for such things as HAS THIS CANDIDATE BEEN VETTED? Obviously, Every Stinking Secretary of State in the Entire Country DROPPED THE FRICKING BALL ON THIS ONE...
    Have you wrote yours yet and asked why they did not do their job with Obama and when they are going to?
    Do you even know who your Secretary of State is?
    Governor?
    Attorney General?
    Mayor?
    City Council Members?

All of these F*cks can and have a history of Constitutional Infringements and Usurpation's...

WE MUST HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE!

IF your auto mechanic for example jacked up your car, you would not take it lying down would you?

"The Second Amendment IS my Concealed Carry Permit" - Ted Nuggent

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

He is the man!!

people want a Reagan to rally behind. this man is as close and maybe better. he did serve in the Reagan Admin.

KEYES-PALIN '12!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    people want a Reagan to rally behind. this man is as close and maybe better. he did serve in the Reagan Admin.

KEYES-PALIN '12!!
    Yeah, and unlike Ronald Reagan the so-called uber conservative, Alan Keyes/Sarah Palin never signed, or supported Amnesty & Gun Bans and Entitlement Programs...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

10. Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Allen Keys has given some of the best political speeches I've ever heard..
    He is always shut out by the existing two parties...
    Remember when he was not allowed into a presidential debate by the two parties.. Hey, he was a candidate and had every right to speak, other than he might make the other two guys look bad, and they wouldn't want that!!!

A lot of people also dismiss him because he is black..

Watch what he says about the 2nd amendment

Alan Keyes on the Second Amendment
    I like this guy a bunch. I also have a lot of respect for Lt. Col. West, a candidate out of the 22nd District there in Florida, another black fellow. I think they are both good conservative men. I wish that somebody like these men would be put forth by the Tea Party movement as a 3rd party candidate. The Republicans will again tell the citizens during the next election that if you vote for a 3rd party candidate, it will be a vote for the Democrats. But this nation is in serious trouble unless we can send a clear message through a 3rd party candidate that "we are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore". Candidates from the two major parties are going to be so beholding to the party bosses that it will insure the same old politics as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by MONTANA View Post
    I like this guy a bunch. I also have a lot of respect for Lt. Col. West, a candidate out of the 22nd District there in Florida, another black fellow. I think they are both good conservative men. I wish that somebody like these men would be put forth by the Tea Party movement as a 3rd party candidate. The Republicans will again tell the citizens during the next election that if you vote for a 3rd party candidate, it will be a vote for the Democrats. But this nation is in serious trouble unless we can send a clear message through a 3rd party candidate that "we are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore". Candidates from the two major parties are going to be so beholding to the party bosses that it will insure the same old politics as usual.
    I am not tooting the Republican Parties horn; but they are right...

Look what happened with Ross Perot...
    We ended up with Slick-Willie...

The reality is the only way a 3rd party candidate can win the Presidency or other office is if they can poll within 5%-6% of the two-party front runners...
    That has NEVER happened in a U.S. Presidential Election...

You can count on one hand how many 3rd Party U.S. Senators & Representatives there are, most were previously democrats whom had established a base already...

Now 3rd Party U.S. Senate, U.S. Representatives and State & Local elections is another thing altogether...

One of the reasons why we have only two dominant parties is because they pay for the primaries and caucuses on a state by state basis...
    And they have established campaign financing for the candidates they back.

I firmly believe that the only way a 3rd Party Candidate can win the Presidency is if a 3rd Party has at or near majority in one or both houses of Congress...

To do that, we must first start putting our money where our mouths are in personal & financial support of these third party candidates like Bob Barr & Wayne Root or worthy republicans like Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter, Alan Keyes, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee and others...

This is why we got our arses handed to us in November last year; moveon, dailykos, acorn, seiu, the brady bunch and others put their money and their personal time where their mouths were...

I don't give a crap what party they are from as long as they do what they say and they will support the Unabridged Second Amendment first and foremost and fundamentally believe that the Constitution is not fundamentally flawed nor that it is a living document...

And I don't like the lesser of two evils option either, but I will never throw my vote away again like I did with Ross Perot...

I definitely held my nose at the booth with John McCain, but I would do it again, knowing now what I did not know then...

IF Obama is not the anti-christ, he sure is a close second...
    Perhaps one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse...
    Or all wrapped into one...

The time for closet conservatism is over...