Dirty Harry Reid & Senate Spends 1.1 Trillion On A Sunday...

Thread: Dirty Harry Reid & Senate Spends 1.1 Trillion On A Sunday...

Today Sunday 12/13/2009 Harry Reid & the Senate spent another 1.1 Trillion dollars...

3 Senate Republicans sold us out on this and 3 Senate Democrats stood with us and the Constitution; as soon as I find some names I aim to make them Famous please do the same...

Senate sends $1.1 trillion spending bill to Obama - Yahoo! News

HAD ENOUGH YET?

BLOOD SHOOTING OUT OF YOUR EYEBALLS YET?

WTFU SHEEPLE!

Evict the Congress

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

Dump Reid - Change we REALLY can believe in!

REJECT REID 2010

Fire Harry Reid!

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I have noticed

That they do this crap when people are asleep in the middle of the night or when people are in church or watching football. We need to send ever last one of these diplodinks out of office. I wonder if we could try them all for treson.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Here You Go Folks Time To Make Them Famous...

HOW THEY VOTED

The 57-35 roll call by which the Senate voted to approve a $1.1 trillion spending bill that combines six of the 12 annual appropriation bills for the 2010 budget year that began Oct. 1.

On this vote, a "yes" vote was a vote to approve the bill.

Voting "yes" were 52 Democrats, 3 Republicans and 2 independents.

Voting "no" were 3 Democrats and 32 Republicans.

Democrats Yes

Akaka, Hawaii; Baucus, Mont.; Begich, Alaska; Bennet, Colo.; Bingaman, N.M.; Boxer, Calif.; Brown, Ohio; Burris, Ill.; Byrd, W.Va.; Cantwell, Wash.; Cardin, Md.; Carper, Del.; Casey, Pa.; Conrad, N.D.; Dodd, Conn.; Durbin, Ill.; Feinstein, Calif.; Franken, Minn.; Gillibrand, N.Y.; Hagan, N.C.; Harkin, Iowa; Inouye, Hawaii; Johnson, S.D.; Kaufman, Del.; Kerry, Mass.; Kirk, Mass.; Klobuchar, Minn.; Kohl, Wis.; Landrieu, La.; Lautenberg, N.J.; Leahy, Vt.; Levin, Mich.; Lincoln, Ark.; Menendez, N.J.; Mikulski, Md.; Nelson, Fla.; Nelson, Neb.; Pryor, Ark.; Reed, R.I.; Reid, Nev.; Rockefeller, W.Va.; Schumer, N.Y.; Shaheen, N.H.; Specter, Pa.; Stabenow, Mich.; Tester, Mont.; Udall, Colo.; Udall, N.M.; Warner, Va.; Webb, Va.; Whitehouse, R.I.; Wyden, Ore.

Democrats No

Bayh, Ind.; Feingold, Wis.; McCaskill, Mo.

Democrats Not Voting

Dorgan, N.D.; Merkley, Ore.; Murray, Wash.

Republicans Yes

Cochran, Miss.; Collins, Maine; Shelby, Ala.

Republicans No

Alexander, Tenn.; Barrasso, Wyo.; Bennett, Utah; Brownback, Kan.; Burr, N.C.; Chambliss, Ga.; Corker, Tenn.; Cornyn, Texas; Crapo, Idaho; DeMint, S.C.; Ensign, Nev.; Enzi, Wyo.; Graham, S.C.; Grassley, Iowa; Gregg, N.H.; Hatch, Utah; Hutchison, Texas; Isakson, Ga.; Johanns, Neb.; Kyl, Ariz.; LeMieux, Fla.; Lugar, Ind.; McCain, Ariz.; McConnell, Ky.; Murkowski, Alaska; Risch, Idaho; Roberts, Kan.; Sessions, Ala.; Snowe, Maine; Thune, S.D.; Vitter, La.; Wicker, Miss.

Republicans Not Voting

Bond, Mo.; Bunning, Ky.; Coburn, Okla.; Inhofe, Okla.; Voinovich, Ohio.

Others Yes

Lieberman, Conn.; Sanders, Vt.

Lets Make Them Famous Folks!
    U.S. Senate: Senators Home

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke