Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by CCW_G27 View Post
    Ok, I love Chuck but the impeach B.O. is a little much donít ya think? It won't happen in a thousand years. The commiecrats screamed that for eight years with Bush and we know how far that went LOL.

The Commiecrats are in super big trouble in 2010 and they know it but are willing to sacrifice all the seats for the "ONE" like lemmings. Coppin-hoggin isn't an issue itís dead in the Senate and just a thought B.O. isn't a dictator yet!

He needs ratification from congress and they donít have the votes to pass anything to do with Crap & Tax however; the health care stupidity is what we need to keep our eye on.

If this monstrosity passes, watch out the Feds will make any excuse too disarm you. Ever been depressed and had a Doctor prescribe something for you to help with that depression because something dramatic happened in you life like a bad divorce or a death in the family, think about it. It will be in the name of Public Safety Get it.

Remember the big bills in Congress and the Senate, they get all the attention from the main stream media. Itís the little Bills under the radar that will sink our rights remember the electronic conversion of all health records to the Feds itís passed and happening now. Yea I hope they donít use them for other reasons than health.

Iíve always told my kids that Liberals think differently than conservatives our brains are wired differently. One group runs off the cliff with the herd and the other says HELL NO Iím not that stupid.

Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement 121109banner2

Chuck didn't say it will happen he just said it Should. Obama should be tried as a traitor. Will it happen. Probably not because there are few true patriots in Congress. Most fall into two categories. Either they dance to the same puppet masters as Obama or they are afraid to rock the boat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Wolfling, I'm right there with you. By "lost" I meant the country as we know it. I am currently assessing what state I will move to (Texas is right up there on my list) when the SHTF. I am in the last 3rd of my life, so I can deal with whatever, but I, too, imagine what my kids and grandkids will say about what we left them.

What is going on is INSANE, beyond my belief (and I've seen a lot of sh#t in my lifetime). IMHO, the "traditional American" will soon be in the minority in the country (if we're not already) as more and more people look to the "government" to take care of them. Given the education system in our country, there appears to be NO WAY to ever re-educate these people quick enough to rescue our country. This was predicted by pundits 200 years ago (Alexis Toqueville, for one): "the American experiment will be over when the populace discovers they can vote themselves money from the federal largesse". Combine this with the "elites" who wish to tell us all how to live and I think it's already over. Thus, my pessimism.

I look forward to meeting up with my patriot brothers and sisters to restore "the Constitution to her rightful place". Up yours DHS, put me on your frickin' list.

Lost, I mean the ideals and principles our Country was founded on, not the land on which we stand. If we take the Constitution to some other piece of dirt, and work out asses off, we can buy the land back in a generation (as the parasites will make it worthless in no time)

Education, this is one of the reasons I believe we need to take over the schoolboards next year, there may be hope for the next generation if we all work at it. We tried it the liberal way, so we have more violence, more failures, less education and lower standards. The liberal way has failed, time to go back. Have you ever talked with a recent graduate? The worst thing about it is the total lack of confidence in their ability to do anything without a teacher to tell them what to do. Total dependence.
    I 100% agree with the quote, I also believe this is why our Founding Fathers had restrictions on who could vote, and why I am against universal sufferage (I believe everyone should have the right to earn the voting privilage, no matter race, creed, gender, or anything else, but there needs to be some qualifications so the lazy "I deserver to be supported by you" crowd can't vote themselves whatever they want) Our Founding Fathers said Land owners (some measure of success, strong ties to the community), women were excluded by local laws, not federal. I like Heinlein's rationale.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    Lost, I mean the ideals and principles our Country was founded on, not the land on which we stand. If we take the Constitution to some other piece of dirt, and work out asses off, we can buy the land back in a generation (as the parasites will make it worthless in no time)

Education, this is one of the reasons I believe we need to take over the schoolboards next year, there may be hope for the next generation if we all work at it. We tried it the liberal way, so we have more violence, more failures, less education and lower standards. The liberal way has failed, time to go back. Have you ever talked with a recent graduate? The worst thing about it is the total lack of confidence in their ability to do anything without a teacher to tell them what to do. Total dependence.
    I 100% agree with the quote, I also believe this is why our Founding Fathers had restrictions on who could vote, and why I am against universal sufferage (I believe everyone should have the right to earn the voting privilage, no matter race, creed, gender, or anything else, but there needs to be some qualifications so the lazy "I deserver to be supported by you" crowd can't vote themselves whatever they want) Our Founding Fathers said Land owners (some measure of success, strong ties to the community), women were excluded by local laws, not federal. I like Heinlein's rationale.
    I agree with "voting privilege". It's been too obvious that too many are just blindly following other's voting instructions. Like the interview with some lady talking about "Obama cash...."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12