Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement

Thumbs down Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement

Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement

Actor and political activist warns that globalists want to bankrupt America and kill the dollar

Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement 151209top

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Actor and political activist Chuck Norris told the Alex Jones Show yesterday that President Obama should be impeached if he attempts to implement the Copenhagen agreement without Congressional approval.

The martial artist also warned that Obama may attempt to cancel the 2012 election and stay in power as a result of an engineered crisis.

“I think Congress should impeach Obama, they have the right to,” said Norris, adding that Obama was seeking a dictatorship and an annulment of the next election so that he could stay in power.

“He’s not concerned about 2012 – by 2012 he wants to be a lifetime member of the presidency,” said Norris.

“They’re just trying to make our country so dependent on government that he can do whatever he wants to do to our country,” added the martial artist, adding that people needed to stand up and say enough is enough.

“Obama, his czars, Rahm Emanuel, and George Soros – they’re the ones running our country and it’s a sad situation right now,” added Norris, noting that the agenda behind Copenhagen was for a global government and a one world bank run by globalists like Soros.

Norris said that Al Gore had become a potential billionaire as a result of the global warming “con game” and that he, along with Soros and Obama want, “Total control over the world and especially of the United States of America and it’s heading in that direction.”

Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Tries To Enforce Copenhagen Agreement 121109banner2

Norris said that before transferring wealth to poor countries abroad under any international treaty, Obama should be concerned about poor people in America who are living in tent cities and won’t have a Christmas this year.

“They want to bankrupt our economy here in the United States and then come in with international money and take away the dollar,” warned Norris.

“If the people don’t rise up, we’re going to have a revolution in our country,” he added.

Saying that everyone who put their name to the Obamacare bill should be voted out of office, Norris explained that rather than tearing down the entire health care infrastructure, lawmakers should focus on the 20 per cent that needs fixing, and leave the other 80 per cent of people who are happy with their health care alone.

“It’s going to be a very trying three more years with the Obama administration, this is just the tip of the iceberg with health care,” said Norris, adding that big government proponents would be emboldened by its passage and would then pursue other “devastating” legislation such as cap and trade.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You will have to over look my thumbs down sign on the above post. I messed up. It was supposed to be a thumbs up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You will have to over look my thumbs down sign on the above post. I messed up. It was supposed to be a thumbs up.
    No, you were right the first time. It should be a thumbs down for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    "... it’s going to be a very trying three more years with the Obama administration,” said Norris.
    Yup! It is indeed going to be a tough couple of years. BUT, I am hopeful that the American people will be sending Mr. Obama and his pals packing come election day 2010 and 2012! We can pray and work hard to ensure that it happens that way anyway! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

It's a sad state of affairs these days. It still alarms me that there are so many people who look at what Obama is doing and think that it is a good thing. I won't be surprised to see that the term limit for the presidency be challenged by the administration before all is said and done with. Hopefully our country has enough sense to nix that. I'm starting to have my doubts though.

Chuck Norris may have the right intentions, but somehow I just don't find him easy to listen too.

It's painful sometimes.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs these days. It still alarms me that there are so many people who look at what Obama is doing and think that it is a good thing. I won't be surprised to see that the term limit for the presidency be challenged by the administration before all is said and done with. Hopefully our country has enough sense to nix that. I'm starting to have my doubts though.
    Exactly where I"m at. If 2010 is not a big year for throwing most of these sh#theads out of office, all hope is lost, IMHO. Keep your powder dry.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Exactly where I"m at. If 2010 is not a big year for throwing most of these sh#theads out of office, all hope is lost, IMHO. Keep your powder dry.

It's not lost, we just have to figureout the best way to proceed, succede (maybe TX) or drag parasites with us (revolution). Remeber, the people who believe are the productive part of the population. Most people who pay taxes (41% don't pay) and do not work for (or are otherwise supported by) the government, are believers in having their rights protected, fiscal responsibility, liberty(including the freedom to fail), small government, etc. The rest are parasites. (I make an exception for those collecting social security, as we are legally required to be part of a Ponzi scheme, and they are just getting what they already put into it.)

The only way we can lose is if we lay down for them. It is the easy and convenient thing, but how will I stand before my grandchildren and tell them I let the greatest country in the history of the world die, how will I stand before God and say I let the forces of evil take my home.

I pray the elections will come soon enough and are loud enough to stop what is happening, but if not, (here I go, another watchlist) I will stand with those who will not accept tyranny, I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor to restore the Constitution to her rightful place. I will not be a serf!!!!
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    It's not lost, we just have to figureout the best way to proceed, succede (maybe TX) or drag parasites with us (revolution). Remeber, the people who believe are the productive part of the population. Most people who pay taxes (41% don't pay) and do not work for (or are otherwise supported by) the government, are believers in having their rights protected, fiscal responsibility, liberty(including the freedom to fail), small government, etc. The rest are parasites. (I make an exception for those collecting social security, as we are legally required to be part of a Ponzi scheme, and they are just getting what they already put into it.)

The only way we can lose is if we lay down for them. It is the easy and convenient thing, but how will I stand before my grandchildren and tell them I let the greatest country in the history of the world die, how will I stand before God and say I let the forces of evil take my home.

I pray the elections will come soon enough and are loud enough to stop what is happening, but if not, (here I go, another watchlist) I will stand with those who will not accept tyranny, I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor to restore the Constitution to her rightful place. I will not be a serf!!!!
    Wolfling, I'm right there with you. By "lost" I meant the country as we know it. I am currently assessing what state I will move to (Texas is right up there on my list) when the SHTF. I am in the last 3rd of my life, so I can deal with whatever, but I, too, imagine what my kids and grandkids will say about what we left them.

What is going on is INSANE, beyond my belief (and I've seen a lot of sh#t in my lifetime). IMHO, the "traditional American" will soon be in the minority in the country (if we're not already) as more and more people look to the "government" to take care of them. Given the education system in our country, there appears to be NO WAY to ever re-educate these people quick enough to rescue our country. This was predicted by pundits 200 years ago (Alexis Toqueville, for one): "the American experiment will be over when the populace discovers they can vote themselves money from the federal largesse". Combine this with the "elites" who wish to tell us all how to live and I think it's already over. Thus, my pessimism.

I look forward to meeting up with my patriot brothers and sisters to restore "the Constitution to her rightful place". Up yours DHS, put me on your frickin' list.

Ok, I love Chuck but the impeach B.O. is a little much don’t ya think? It won't happen in a thousand years. The commiecrats screamed that for eight years with Bush and we know how far that went LOL.

The Commiecrats are in super big trouble in 2010 and they know it but are willing to sacrifice all the seats for the "ONE" like lemmings. Coppin-hoggin isn't an issue it’s dead in the Senate and just a thought B.O. isn't a dictator yet!

He needs ratification from congress and they don’t have the votes to pass anything to do with Crap & Tax however; the health care stupidity is what we need to keep our eye on.

If this monstrosity passes, watch out the Feds will make any excuse too disarm you. Ever been depressed and had a Doctor prescribe something for you to help with that depression because something dramatic happened in you life like a bad divorce or a death in the family, think about it. It will be in the name of Public Safety Get it.

Remember the big bills in Congress and the Senate, they get all the attention from the main stream media. It’s the little Bills under the radar that will sink our rights remember the electronic conversion of all health records to the Feds it’s passed and happening now. Yea I hope they don’t use them for other reasons than health.

I’ve always told my kids that Liberals think differently than conservatives our brains are wired differently. One group runs off the cliff with the herd and the other says HELL NO I’m not that stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast