Organized Chaos

Thread: Organized Chaos

Exclamation Organized Chaos

That is the term that the Russians used to describe a US Navy Carrier Flight deck.

I believe it will soon apply here as well.

1. We need to get organized in the communities we are in. Not in a Militia sort of way but in a grass roots "I'll help get the word out" kind of way.
    2. Once we have established clearly that we are the good guys and not just a bunch of internet crybabies we'll gain respect of the communities we are in and have a better and louder voice.
    3. We need to attend civic and county board meetings and ensure that the petty bureacrats that run things are paying attention
    4. We need both the respect and the support of local law enforcement
    5. Parades...they are a great way to have a positive impact on the community just rember it is shake hands and kiss babies not shake babies and kiss hands.
    6. Offer to help out with scouting, 4h, and after school programs. I know it is a pain but the benifits are worth it.
    7. Always have a reason for what you are doing and make it a legit one!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

+1
    Although there is nothing wrong with the concept of militias, no matter how much the media demonizes them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Blog Entries

We The People

“Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower