2012 "Victory or Death"

Thread: 2012 "Victory or Death"

2012 "Victory or Death"

2012 Victory Starts Now...

Starting TODAY; on a daily basis... By relentlessly calling, emailing, snail-mailing and faxing your two U.S. Senators, your Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and acting President Barack Obama (D-IL)...

http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

And reiterating KILL THE BILL, AKA: ObamaCare...

We do not want it in anyway, shape or form PERIOD!

Then FIRE CONGRESS IN 2010, thereby rendering Obama & Company a inept, lame-duck the remainder of his Presidential usurpation...

Dump Reid - Change we REALLY can believe in!

REJECT REID 2010

Fire Harry Reid!

California's 8th District | John Dennis 2010 for Congress District 8

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...servative.html

Welcome to NOBAMA.com

Nobama. Hell Nobama. The best Anti Obama site on the Internet. Learn the Truth about Obama. Say NO to Obama. HELL NOBAMA.

Impeach Obama Campaign

ObamaCrimes.com

Fire Congress 2010

NoBama 2012

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I wish I had your guys' faith in the system and the "American voter".

I'm hoping and praying I will be proved wrong in 2010, but at this point, I'm not confident in the "drooling masses" voting for anything except "freebies" from the "gov't".

5. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I wish I had your guys' faith in the system and the "American voter".

I'm hoping and praying I will be proved wrong in 2010, but at this point, I'm not confident in the "drooling masses" voting for anything except "freebies" from the "gov't".
    That is exactly why I am against Universal Sufferage and I believe the Republic is dying.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

great speech! I don't think voting works either. what we need are the people willing to march through the snow in burlap bags because freedom is WORTH IT!!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

the video and previous post are spot on. i say that all life time polititions should be shown the door and given a swift kick on there way out!

Eliminate all the benies the career polititions have afforded them selves over the years and you won't have to vote them out. Just get out of the way so you don't get run over as they leave office. But that's not going to happen. The more people they can get sucking on the Government Sow the better chance they have of getting re-elected. Keep those freebies coming.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Eliminate all the benies the career polititions have afforded them selves over the years and you won't have to vote them out. Just get out of the way so you don't get run over as they leave office. But that's not going to happen. The more people they can get sucking on the Government Sow the better chance they have of getting re-elected. Keep those freebies coming.
    A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. - Alexander Tytler, over 200 years ago
    Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord Woodhouselee (15 October 1747 - 5 January 1813)

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. From courage to liberty;
    4. From liberty to abundance;
    5. From abundance to complacency;
    6. From complacency to apathy;
    7. From apathy to dependence;
    8. From dependence back into bondage.

Anybody not perfectly clear where we are at in this list?

Or that we are at 233 years and counting and are the longest surviving civilization in recorded world history? We have passed the Romans by decades now...

WTFU SHEEPLE...

Take Back The Republic...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Good post, Bohemian!

But wasn't Rome an empire (counting in the East) for nearly 2,000 years?
    And Egypt was certainly around a longer time than America.

Perhaps you were still speaking democracies?

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike