Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA

I know I'm sounding like a broken drum, but if things proceed in the worst imaginable way, then I think we should all be thinking "secession". I know it's been tried before, but what other choice is there? If "they" control the voting process, if "they" throw the Constitution out the window (already have, in fact), if "they" refuse to listen to "We, the People", then where are we? Think "they" won't be coming for the guns?

Goldamnit, "they" are supposed to serve at OUR discretion! What we have now is a ruling aristocracy hell-bent on forcing us to live as "they" see fit. NOT ME.

Obama can recognize Interpol as a police agency in the USA if he wants to but I don't. Any armed Interpol agent that comes to my door will be considered an armed threat and dealt with accordingly.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Exclamation Interpol is EVIL and should be kept in-check by the DOJ

Interpol being allowed to operate on sovereign US soil is just as bad as a Standing Army...not our own...performing a similar function. Can somebody please tell me the Constitutionality of such an act? I a writing my congressman and both Senators about this one.

It is stripping American Values from our legal system.
    It is allowing an outside agency to interfere with our ability to enforce our own laws.
    It places due process as promised by the constitution in the dumpster.
    It is a miscarriage of justice to the American Citizen.

Here is the nightmare scenario...Interpol if allowed to act unchecked on US soil can now perform snatch and grab operations against US citizens wanted for crimes in Europe/Asia and in the case of say Spain, Bring charges against the Bush Administration Attorney's General and extradite and try and convict for a "crime" that never even took place on Spanish Soil.

This my friends is a very dangerous situation. It could allow the Govt' to deal with adversaries by using trumped up charges from foreign courts and making people simply disappear to countries where you don't get a phone call or a lawyer.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Obama can recognize Interpol as a police agency in the USA if he wants to but I don't. Any armed Interpol agent that comes to my door will be considered an armed threat and dealt with accordingly.
    Exactly! We got along without these clowns all these yeats, why now?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    President Obama has amended Executive Order 12425.
    The White House press release follows -- see below what it means.

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425 | The White House

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
    For Immediate Release
    December 17, 2009
    Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER
    - - - - - - -
    AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
    AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
    ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
    December 16, 2009.

In short, Obama just granted an international police force more power than our domestic agencies. Andrew McCarthy, of National Review Online asks, ”Why would we elevate an international police force above American law? Why would we immunize an international police force from the limitations that constrain the FBI and other American law-enforcement agencies? Why is it suddenly necessary to have, within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize?”

Google "
    Executive Order 12425" if you want more bone-chilling information about this.
    Without a doubt this Executive Order and the underlying International Organizations Immunities Act (Thanks Again To So-Called Uber-Conservative, while Gun-Banning, Amnesty & Entitlement Loving President Ronald Reagan), is Unconstitutional, and is in direct conflict with at least the 10th & 14th Amendments and clearly exceeds the powers of the Executive & Legislative branches....

I concur, we need to rattle the cages of Congress on this one and the media...

Repeal the "International Organizations Immunities Act", Ronald Reagan's Original Executive Order and Obama's amendment thereof...

U.S. Senate

NO WE DO NOT NEED SOMEBODY LIKE RONALD REAGAN AGAIN!

The "International Organizations Immunities Act" like the Patriot Act MUST GO in their entirety...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Just an observation...

but, do you suppose that BO is trying to cause a revolt so that he can enact martial law? It just seems like the political scene becomes more and more threatening and ominous with each passing day. Obama and his czars keep pushing and pushing. They have to know that, at some point, the people will have had enough and will push back HARD. Freedom loving Americans aren't used to being bullied about by their elected officials and I really don't believe that they'll take much more. We simply can not let our beloved Constitutional Republic become an Obamanation.

I agree with HK4U that, as a Christian and a student of the Bible, it's like watching Revelation and other Bible prophecy come to life before my eyes. I am NOT saying that Obama is the anti-Christ, but he, the U.N., George Soros, the Climate Change fanatics, the Bilderberg Group and radical Islam (and God only knows how many others) could certainly be setting the stage for the anti-Christ. All of these individuals/groups are making the peoples of the world afraid and that fear will make some, if not most, willing to hand over their lives to the NWO in order to feel safer. Of course, it will be a false sense of security...we know that! But, by the time the complacent ones wake up, it will be too late for them. Only those persons who are willing to fight, for freedom and liberty, will have a chance to push back the floodwaters of oppression and slavery. These are, indeed, very scarey times. But...

we must continually say "In God we trust" and fight the good fight for libery and justice for all!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I know I'm sounding like a broken drum, but if things proceed in the worst imaginable way, then I think we should all be thinking "secession". I know it's been tried before, but what other choice is there? If "they" control the voting process, if "they" throw the Constitution out the window (already have, in fact), if "they" refuse to listen to "We, the People", then where are we? Think "they" won't be coming for the guns?

Goldamnit, "they" are supposed to serve at OUR discretion! What we have now is a ruling aristocracy hell-bent on forcing us to live as "they" see fit. NOT ME.
    Me neither, JJFlash. DH and I have already discussed the worse case scenario, if they come for our guns. We would rather die fighting than live enslaved and tortured. Never, in my life, did I ever imagine that the freedom-loving citizens of our country would be having discussions such as this. The unimagineable is coming to pass!

And, I'm certain, that Dear Leader has spies monitoring forums such as this. I am not afraid. I WILL exercise my God-given Constitutional rights until my dying breath. They can only take my life...they can't touch my soul!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    ... All of these individuals/groups are making the peoples of the world afraid and that fear will make some, if not most, willing to hand over their lives to the NWO in order to feel safer. Of course, it will be a false sense of security...we know that! But, by the time the complacent ones wake up, it will be too late for them...
    Very true, all the media, sadly including Fox News is as recently as Christmas day calling for a Stronger Patriot Act (And Thus More Unconstitutional), and yet more tighter global security initiatives in the wake of this Nigerian Al Qaeda Operative that attempted to detonate a PETN based device on a Northwest/Delta Airlines flight from Nigeria->Amsterdam-Detroit, Michigan.

Coincidentally, just weeks after TSA's Security Manual was found on the internet...
    Secret TSA Security Manual Leaked Online:
    http://kdka.com/national/tsa.manual....2.1358247.html

Additionally, the same PETN that was used by the sneaker bomber 8, that's right EIGHT years ago...
    And recently in a attempted assassination of a Saudi Prince...

"Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste..." Rahm Emanuel - Obama's Chief of Staff...

You know whats going to arise out of this, the loss of more personal rights and freedoms of U.S. Citizens...

This guy had the PETN which is near odorless silly putty when in its ready-to-use form sewn into his underwear...
    How do you suppose they are going to prevent that from happening in the future?

Full Body & Clothing and Baggage Searches...

And more Patriot Act and other Police Power abuse, not remotely related to terrorism prevention...

Think & Research before you vote, participate in primaries & caucuses, donate personal time & money to candidates you are justified in believing in; making phone calls, passing out flyers, setting up a information table & stumping for them at your periodic local gun shows... etc.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Just re-reading this business, wouldn't this also apply to the U.N.? Isn't that also a "public, international organization" that would fall under this EO?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Supreme Court rulings confirmed that the federal government had certain powers delegated by the constitution, but that all unspecified regulatory powers, or "police power," rested with the states...

Solidified by the 10th Amendment...

Further, neither the Executive Branch or the Legislative branch have the constitutional authority to delegate "Police Power" or any other enumerated or non-enumerated power to a country or body not comprised of U.S. Citizens owing sole allegiance to the Republic of the United States.

I suspect that this like a lot of the Unconstitutional things that Gun Ban Ronald Reagan signed off in the 80's on flew in under the radar with out the now commonplace availability of the Internet...

WTFU SHEEPLE...

Take Back The Republic...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast