Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    INTERPOL does not have any police powers in the United States.

    Even if they did, they would be required to adhere to our system of criminal law, meaning they couldn't search without a warrant, arrest without a warrant or immediate threat, etc.

    The laws on our own soil are sovereign - they cannot be broken because of a loophole from a foreign power.

    For INTERPOL to have the power to do such things (warrantless searches, etc.), our entire legal system would have to be changed, including the Constitution.

    Obama might not be the greatest president in the world, but he isn't a Hitler or Stalin either.
    You're putting a lot of faith in a piece of paper (the Constitution) which the Muslim-in-Chief, the Democratic Party, most of the Republican Party and at least 50% of the populace don't know much about and/or don't give a rat's ass about.

    B. Hussein might not be Hitler or Stalin, but I bet he'd like to be. I'm NOT saying he would whack 20 million people, but it seems apparent to me that he's hellbent on forcing the citizenry to live in the America of his socialist vision and damn the Constitution.

  2.   
  3. #32
    The laws on our own soil are sovereign - they cannot be broken because of a loophole from a foreign power.

    They are broken all the time. The traitors in our government thumb their nose at the constitution all the time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    St. Louis/Missouri
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    B. Hussein might not be Hitler or Stalin, but I bet he'd like to be. I'm NOT saying he would whack 20 million people, but it seems apparent to me that he's hellbent on forcing the citizenry to live in the America of his socialist vision and damn the Constitution.
    He won't whack me. I am not the best shot in the world but if they come to my door they will pay dearly.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

  5. #34

    Thumbs down vote?

    Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    The silver lining in this....this clown is a one term wonder and executive orders can be reversed with one stroke of the pen. This too will come to pass when we vote his ass out of office in 3 yrs!
    remember it doesn't matter who votes all that matters is who counts . why don't you look into how he got "elected" senator in the first place?
    molon labe

  6. #35

    Exclamation laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The laws on our own soil are sovereign - they cannot be broken because of a loophole from a foreign power.

    They are broken all the time. The traitors in our government thumb their nose at the constitution all the time.
    AMEN BROTHER they only roll out that old document when they can figure out a way to make use of it can you say commerce clause
    molon labe

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    According to Subject Matter Attorney's...

    There is a technical term for Gun-Banning Socialist Carl Levin's note to you brother...

    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with "B.S."...

    Pursuant to Obama's applicable Unconstitutional Executive order, amending Ronald Reagan & Slick Willie's Unconstitutional Executive order(s) and the Patriot Act, etc...

    INTERPOL can violate our Constitutional Rights without a warrant, perform search & seizures etc...

    Because, it does not explicitly prevent them from doing so...
    And it explicitly gives INTERPOL the same police power as any police agency in the United States, which was usurped by the Unconstitutional Patriot Act, et.al.

    All they have to do is say terrorism and they can hold you indefinitely without charging you, tap your phones, violate your rights at will etc...

    Just like the cops have been using the Patriot Act to bust drug smugglers, etc...
    WTFU Sheeple...

    Take Back The Republic!

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Close to Reading, PA
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The laws on our own soil are sovereign - they cannot be broken because of a loophole from a foreign power.

    They are broken all the time. The traitors in our government thumb their nose at the constitution all the time.
    While the laws may be broken on many occasions, I specifically stated that they cannot be broken because of a foreign power, which would include the U.N., the E.U., and other groups and/or nations.

    Only Americans can change American law, legally or otherwise.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Close to Reading, PA
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    He won't whack me. I am not the best shot in the world but if they come to my door they will pay dearly.

    If it ever came to that, you'd be dead long before you could do any good. The best shot in the world couldn't take down an entire task force by himself.

    If it ever comes down to a shootout, your best bet would be to start or join a "new colonial army" to fight. A group always does better in a firefight than a single individual.

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    If it ever came to that, you'd be dead long before you could do any good. The best shot in the world couldn't take down an entire task force by himself.

    If it ever comes down to a shootout, your best bet would be to start or join a "new colonial army" to fight. A group always does better in a firefight than a single individual.
    +1.

  11. #40
    Famous last words. It can't happen here. The only thing that sets us apart from other countries and has set us apart is the grace of God but sense we as a nation for a large part have turned our back on God that grace my be coming to an end. to claim that the Constitution will prevent all manner of evil from coming to America is a pipe dream. First of all the Constitution gives us no rights. It only recognizes pre existing rights granted us by our Creator.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast