Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA

Exclamation Obama Recognizies Interpol as a police agency in the USA

President Obama has amended Executive Order 12425.
    The White House press release follows -- see below what it means.

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425 | The White House

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
    For Immediate Release
    December 17, 2009
    Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER
    - - - - - - -
    AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
    AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
    ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
    December 16, 2009.

In short, Obama just granted an international police force more power than our domestic agencies. Andrew McCarthy, of National Review Online asks, ”Why would we elevate an international police force above American law? Why would we immunize an international police force from the limitations that constrain the FBI and other American law-enforcement agencies? Why is it suddenly necessary to have, within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize?”

Google "
    Executive Order 12425" if you want more bone-chilling information about this.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Things are getting very frighting real fast. It seems everything has accelerated exponentially. The destruction of our Republic and the rise of a One World Government seems to be at hand. Many of us have seen this coming for a long time and in fact many of us that are Christians feel that this is Bible prophesy unfolding before our very eyes. One thing I know for sure is that with what we have seen in less than a year with the Obamanation the next thee years is to horrible to contemplate.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Things are getting very frighting real fast. It seems everything has accelerated exponentially. The destruction of our Republic and the rise of a One World Government seems to be at hand. Many of us have seen this coming for a long time and in fact many of us that are Christians feel that this is Bible prophesy unfolding before our very eyes. One thing I know for sure is that with what we have seen in less than a year with the Obamanation the next thee years is to horrible to contemplate.

Maybe next year he'll take off his mask and reveal his horns. The following year he'll reveal his pointed tail, and in the final year in office he'll reveal his hooves.

VERY SCARY!!!!!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Not a pretty picture he is painting for us.....

What? I think a better question is Why....
    Democratic Underground - Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425 - Democratic Underground
    Text of Section 2c:
    Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.
    I am pretty sure that the white house is going to very forth coming wiht a honest and truthful answer.
    I need to look around alittle more.

Merry Chrstmas All
    Semper Fi

Whaddaya wanna bet that that's where you'll find his Birth Certificate and other significant papers? Check, and Checkmate!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

The silver lining in this....this clown is a one term wonder and executive orders can be reversed with one stroke of the pen. This too will come to pass when we vote his ass out of office in 3 yrs!

Three years is a long time, but I agree he is going to be a one term wonder, and I personnally would walk/drive away once they said they were interpol.

He may be one term but a lot of damage can be done in one term. As far as undoing the damage I am a little more dubious about that happening no matter who ends up in the White House. Most all of our presidents for a long time have been pawns more or less for the NWO. some more blatantly than others. Obama has just taken it to a new level so I would not hold much hope for having it over turned.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. I don't know if those fools in both parties will reverse anything once they have it in place. The gas tax was only suppose to be on during the second world war. Guess what its still there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast