How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans...

hitler&today

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    YouTube- Disarmed German Jews and the Holocaust

I urge you to view this video. Don't say "That would never happen in the good old USA". Instead, be prepared that it could...and this time, instead of the government singling out the Jews, it will be patriots, who have already been labeled "terrorists".
    those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeet it, they want our gun's, come and try to take them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Familiar with the Free State Project? Free State Project Home [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ].

If they'd picked someplace warmer I would have signed on myself!

Gun Owners rates New Hampshire pretty low C's in the US House and C & F in the US Senate.
    Seems like the are mostly Democrats too.

Looks like Libertarian based movement which I definitely like.

What's property and housing prices like and hunting?

4. If anyone thinks voting in a "conservative" candidate will change things, they are in for a big surprise. Electing new servants is like replacing the engineer after a train wreck.

Throw a clean shirt into a bin of coal, what do you get?

I will vote.

I will be prepared.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    We should be thinking about secession. Seriously. If the rat's nest called Congress and the Muslim-in-Chief are both not sent packing in 2010 and 2012, this is what I'll be thinking. Especially if the voter fraud continues as it has in the past.

What state might we move to collectively to move this forward, if necessary? IMHO, this is what we all should start thinking about.
    Voter fraud... just wait until the Usurper legalizes millions of criminals and allows them to vote for Democratic candidates.

tfo

6. Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeet it, they want our gun's, come and try to take them!
    they can have mine, bullets first!

tfo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123