How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans...

How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans...

YouTube- Disarmed German Jews and the Holocaust

I urge you to view this video. Don't say "That would never happen in the good old USA". Instead, be prepared that it could...and this time, instead of the government singling out the Jews, it will be patriots, who have already been labeled "terrorists".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

all i can say, come and takem......

Any attempt will be unconstitutional but that will not stop them because they have already trashed the US Constitution. If the voters keep re-electing these dirt bags, God help us
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I am sure it is not a matter of if but when. It could be closer than we would like. History does repeat itself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I hate to go on a rant on Christmas day.. So, 1st let me say that this country was founded on religious principles that were expressed in the people being responsible to themselves and their neighbors (self reliance) and if a man did not work, he did not eat.
    Happy Birthday (yes I know it's not His actual birthday) Jesus!!
    Long may you reign!!!

As it usually says in my signature line

"They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve
    neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

The dangers of an entitlement state (national state). When the people rely on the government for there livelihood, health care, housing, etc (temporary safety), Then Liberty can be taken away (or freely given), and to those that do NOT freely give up their liberty will be enemies of the state because they are disrupting the temporary safety.

As Heinrich Himmler said -
    "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA --
    ordinary citizens don't need guns as their having them doesn't serve the state."

Wait a minute.. Isn't the State here to "serve" the people (by the people, for the people) - not the other way around??? AND by Serve the people, I don't mean entitlement.. The framers of the constitution always wanted Strong States, and a SMALL central government.. How quickly the National Government is growing!!! With each new program to take care of the people, (supplying safety), how quickly, people give up their liberty!!

What is the average age of a democracies death??
    Answer - 200 years..
    What kills the democracy???
    When the people figure out that they can vote in entitlements (by electing people who promise to "give" to them) the cycle begins until the the government can no longer afford to provide everyone with all they are giving out, as the taxpayers can no longer strain to supply all that is needed..
    Then collapse... Then all the people that are used to the state taking care of them crash along with the nation and anarchy is the rule of the day, until someone steps up and takes control... Someone like Hitler...

Sounds like we are on the path to destruction, if we do not mend our ways...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

FOX NEWS ALERT! November 20, 2010. Streets of DC run red with blood due to the ultimate right of the American people to keep an bear arms has been infringed on. Angry crowds of lawfully armed Patriots have taken the Capital and White House by force. Oddly enough, minimal resistance was encountered by DC police and Dept. of Homeland Security. Seems that there are more people that love American left than the elitist, power hungry politicians anticipated. Reports are coming in of similar instances in state capitals around the country yet there does not seem to be reports of many deaths due to lack of resistance. Sheriff and Constable departments around the country that have been contacted report crowds of angry, yet controlled, armed citizens are patrolling the streets of their communities to insure peace and tranquility.

If we don't get out and vote in 2010 and start removing ALL of the currently elected politicians and replace them with people whose only ambition is to take back America and do ONLY what is best for America, then the above headlines could become real. Urge everyone you know to get out and vote, whatever it takes. If you have to personally go and pick up
    friends and family and take them to the voting booth, then do so. Empty out the nursing homes and Veterans Hospitals and get them to the polls! Make sure that all of the people that you know are registered to vote and then make sure that they go do so! TAKE BACK AMERICA!

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    I hate to go on a rant on Christmas day.. So, 1st let me say that this country was founded on religious principles that were expressed in the people being responsible to themselves and their neighbors (self reliance) and if a man did not work, he did not eat.
    Happy Birthday (yes I know it's not His actual birthday) Jesus!!
    Long may you reign!!!

As it usually says in my signature line

"They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve
    neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

The dangers of an entitlement state (national state). When the people rely on the government for there livelihood, health care, housing, etc (temporary safety), Then Liberty can be taken away (or freely given), and to those that do NOT freely give up their liberty will be enemies of the state because they are disrupting the temporary safety.

As Heinrich Himmler said -
    "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA --
    ordinary citizens don't need guns as their having them doesn't serve the state."

Wait a minute.. Isn't the State here to "serve" the people (by the people, for the people) - not the other way around??? AND by Serve the people, I don't mean entitlement.. The framers of the constitution always wanted Strong States, and a SMALL central government.. How quickly the National Government is growing!!! With each new program to take care of the people, (supplying safety), how quickly, people give up their liberty!!

What is the average age of a democracies death??
    Answer - 200 years..
    What kills the democracy???
    When the people figure out that they can vote in entitlements (by electing people who promise to "give" to them) the cycle begins until the the government can no longer afford to provide everyone with all they are giving out, as the taxpayers can no longer strain to supply all that is needed..
    Then collapse... Then all the people that are used to the state taking care of them crash along with the nation and anarchy is the rule of the day, until someone steps up and takes control... Someone like Hitler...

Sounds like we are on the path to destruction, if we do not mend our ways...

I agree and I believe that the real reason that our country and all it once stood for is in decline is because many Americans have turned their back on God and it has become to a great degree an amoral, Godless shell of what it once was. That is the root cause of all our problems. Everything else is just the symptoms.

I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers—and it was not there … in her fertile fields and boundless forests—and it was not there … in her rich mines and her vast world commerce—and it was not there … in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution—and it was not there. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.
    ATTRIBUTION: Attributed to ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE by Dwight D. Eisenhower in his final campaign address in Boston, Massachusetts, November 3, 1952. Unverified.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    If we don't get out and vote in 2010 and start removing ALL of the currently elected politicians and replace them with people whose only ambition is to take back America and do ONLY what is best for America... Urge everyone you know to get out and vote, whatever it takes. If you have to personally go and pick up
    friends and family and take them to the voting booth, then do so. Empty out the nursing homes and Veterans Hospitals and get them to the polls! Make sure that all of the people that you know are registered to vote and then make sure that they go do so! TAKE BACK AMERICA!
    The only issue with this, is that we are presently a two party system. Those two parties are NOT going to support anybody that vaguely resembles your description..
    A 3rd party candidate will not be allowed into the debates and the People will not put enough $$$ into a 3rd party candidate to get them enough exposure to get elected.

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

We should be thinking about secession. Seriously. If the rat's nest called Congress and the Muslim-in-Chief are both not sent packing in 2010 and 2012, this is what I'll be thinking. Especially if the voter fraud continues as it has in the past.

What state might we move to collectively to move this forward, if necessary? IMHO, this is what we all should start thinking about.

What We're Actuallu Up Against...

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast