What happened to the Democrats - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: What happened to the Democrats

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Squelch... simply increase the level of rejection until the noise is eliminated...



    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Squelch... simply increase the level of rejection until the noise is eliminated...



    Peace...
    Are we still being infested by those pesky trolls?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    What is most sickening about the "democrats" is their mob/lemming mentality as they follow the prince of fools over the edge and into hell. You would think that most of them would have enough common sense to stand up and be counted as patriots of this country but apparently our system is so broken that this is impossible these days. I consider myself a citizen and an American--not a republican or a democrat--this is not rocket science--we are approaching "hell" in this country and there do not seem to be anyone standing up to the satan in the white house.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    What is most sickening about the "democrats" is their mob/lemming mentality as they follow the prince of fools over the edge and into hell. You would think that most of them would have enough common sense to stand up and be counted as patriots of this country but apparently our system is so broken that this is impossible these days. I consider myself a citizen and an American--not a republican or a democrat--this is not rocket science--we are approaching "hell" in this country and there do not seem to be anyone standing up to the satan in the white house.
    With nearly half of people in America dependent on some form of Federal assistance, they already have a built in constituancy to keep them in office. Isn't that after all the purpose of their programs, to reassure elections.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am not sure if the Obamanation is the anti Christ but if he is not he will do until the real one comes along and no he is not my leader any more than Hitler would be my leader if I lived in Germany during his reign. I did not vote for the traitor and do not support him.
    If obama isn't he is the key that will unlock the anti christ. I have said that obama will be the last president of America.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    If obama isn't he is the key that will unlock the anti christ. I have said that obama will be the last president of America.
    +1, bigreb. Since the "citizens of the world" have been so easily deceived by Obama, it follows that they're being primed to accept the anti-christ. IMO, B.O. is being used to set the stage!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1, bigreb. Since the "citizens of the world" have been so easily deceived by Obama, it follows that they're being primed to accept the anti-christ. IMO, B.O. is being used to set the stage!
    Exactly obama has preached hope and change, and since that sermon was given there hasn't been any change for the better. All he has done is place people for a fall when he cannot produce and everything he has said will all come out as a lie. But the man of sin, the son of perdition will come on the sene and create a few magic tricks and the people will fall and bow.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Exactly obama has preached hope and change, and since that sermon was given there hasn't been any change for the better. All he has done is place people for a fall when he cannot produce and everything he has said will all come out as a lie. But the man of sin, the son of perdition will come on the sene and create a few magic tricks and the people will fall and bow.
    What amazes me, bigreb, is that after 1 1/2 years of Obama lies, there are still many who refuse to see what he's doing and why. Guess they are the ones who are benefiting from the "Obama stash"...and they are the ones who "will fall and bow" to anyone, including Satan himself, who promises to give them their hearts' desire.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    What amazes me, bigreb, is that after 1 1/2 years of Obama lies, there are still many who refuse to see what he's doing and why. Guess they are the ones who are benefiting from the "Obama stash"...and they are the ones who "will fall and bow" to anyone, including Satan himself, who promises to give them their hearts' desire.
    It's really not amazing the Bible has said this will happen.

    Remember the mark?

    March 18, 2010 11:54 PM PDT
    Senators push Obama for biometric national ID card
    say the new identification cards will "ensure that illegal workers cannot get jobs"
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20000758-38.html
    Just one step away from saying if you don't have the mark you cannot buy sell work or trade.
    He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark of his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

    Just to add
    Signs of the Last Days: Mark of the Beast
    http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/signs2.html

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,958
    Quote Originally Posted by SFC Stu View Post
    The Republican Party needs to act like Conservatives and quit kissing the opposition partys rear!

    Are you RINO's listening?

    The Democrats have become Socialists and the Republicans have become Democrats. Soon they will become one party...The One World Party.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast