What happened to the Democrats - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happened to the Democrats

Blog Entries

Charles I'm disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    Charles, I’m disappointed in you.

Is this the best you can do?

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Charles, I’m disappointed in you.

Is this the best you can do?

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain
    Debray, there is no need to be disappointed in Charles Cooper. He's no longer a member of the USACarry forum family. Admin has banned him.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Blog Entries

Good News

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Debray, there is no need to be disappointed in Charles Cooper. He's no longer a member of the USACarry forum family. Admin has banned him.
    Thank You for the information.

This is a Great Site with a lot of Great People.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    He will not be missed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234