How many of you

View Poll Results: How many will Sacrifice their fortune, freedom and lives to prevent the takover of ou

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I pledge my life, my fortune and my Sacred Honor to defend the Constitution of the US

68 93.15%
  • Yes, but only if it is non violent

0 0%
  • Yes, but the Country is not really in that much danger right now

2 2.74%
  • no, I will write letters, carry signs, vote, but not risk my life, jailtime or my fortune

3 4.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you

1. How many of you

How many are willing to significantly sacrifice to stop the takeovere of our Country?

By sacrifice, I mean stop paying taxes and go to jail, to march on Washington and blockade the streets and Federal buildings to prevent the government from functioning, take up arms and march on Washington, etc. Basically, act in a way that has the potential to end your life, take away your liberty, and destroy your financial world.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Anyone who's smart will be keeping this information to themselves, at least in such a public forum. Everyone who thinks we're not being monitored, raise your hands...

("Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean someone's not really out to get you.")
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Anyone who's smart will be keeping this information to themselves, at least in such a public forum. Everyone who thinks we're not being monitored, raise your hands...

("Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean someone's not really out to get you.")
    So we can put you down for option 4? Part of the point of this is to see who is ready to stand up to those monitoring us.
    My intentions,as of now, which might change as the political climate changes, if healthcare passes, to pay my taxes, but to write on my return "I refulse to answer these questions on the grounds they might tend to incriminate me" The Supreme Court has ruled self incrimination is not grounds for not filing a return, however they have explicitly said they have not decided if information on the return can be withheld. I am also planning on changing my withholdings to 8. I am uncertain of the repurcussions of this. I believe they can only fine you for it, if you meet certain conditions.
    I am also ready to go to jail, and give up my job to stop supporting the government if they continue to work towards the complete destruction of American Society.
    I will not shoot first, but when the lead starts to fly, I will join in. This is especially true if non-Americans try to operate on US Soil, including the UN and interpol. I will not fire at our Military of local LEOs, until they indicate the Constitution is no longer in effect. I am not talking about individuals doing bad things, I am talking about the organizations saying "the Constitution has been suspended and we are rounding you up" situations.

We no longer have the option of being Free cowards.........
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    So we can put you down for option 4?
    No, you can't put me down for anything. I won't be embarrassed, shamed, coerced or otherwise forced into revealing what my plans are by you or anybody else. Just because you want to flex your cybermuscles here and let everyone know your intent doesn't mean everyone should telegraph their punch. There's a lot to be said for keeping your mouth shut about some things, and I feel that this is one of those places. Are you so simple that you don't think this site and others like it are monitored, or are you actively seeking to have people reveal themselves so they can be more easily identified? What, exactly, is YOUR agenda?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

6. What little I have is insignificant compared to what I have to lose if the Constitution falls. When I pass a flag furling in the breeze, I remember the pictures of Revolutionary soldiers and their sacrifices. I recall with sadness the history of this banner when brother took up arms against brother.

I recall that it was carried proudly throughout Europe during two World Wars and Lifted High for all to see in the Pacific. My father fought in Korea and he paid a price. Vietnam cost us all and two conflicts in the desert sands, an attempt at freedom and liberty for all.

These lives were not given in vain. My intent is to stand tall, and shout with everything I have, NO! You will not take that which is mine from birth. I do not need a Constitution to know that I am a free man and that my destiny does not lie as a servant unless I accept such a lot in life.

I have had enough.

When we are done with this life, it is not who we were so much as what we have done that will be our legacy.

The Right Site
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Quite agree with Hardballer, here. Too many have sacrificed too much for us to walk away from the fight. I will stand.

This country is in sad shape.

9. Not again

I don't think after the civil war, our troops will fire on their brothers again. Just my opinion. Maybe Nato troops will.

I will fight and die for anything and everything in the Constitution of the United States of America.

No more and no less.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

Ektarr, I respect your opinion. However; personally, I have never been one to run or hide from any one or anything. I've never turned tail and run. And now more than ever, we all need to stand tall and shout from our rooftops, NO!!! I will not take it any more!!! ENOUGH!!!

If you think you are invisible to any monitors, you have a real surprise coming. They already think that we are terrorists because we participate in Tea Parties and speak our minds. We espouse beliefs held some 230 years earlier by the first terrorists in this country. No, I don't think it matters. One way or the other. Except to me. I agree with your last statement to but in this case, I am not paranoid, but rather, a realist. I am certain they are out to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Anyone who's smart will stand up and say loudly to our government that WE WILL FIGHT. Don't push us because after all lawful means have been exhausted, after our voices are wasted on deaf ears, we will fight. Maybe this will prevent any fight from ever needing to take place. I for one am an American Citizen and won't be pressured into remaining silent by fear of being monitored by some neo-nazi government agency.

"It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees"

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"

"I won't start that fight, but i'll sure as hell join it!"

Too right you are CST! The time for silence is over.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast