This Forum Category and the Census
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Forum Category and the Census

This Forum Category and the Census

It is my intent to formulate a letter that clearly states by distrust and disgust with the current federal government. I will make it clear that I consider the current federal government to be a one-party fascist, brownshirt dictatorship akin to nazi germany. It will be attached to my unopened census form mailing and I will explain that my distrust leads me to believe that this unfamiliar mailing and it contents, as opposed to common mailings from social security and medicare and the annual IRS mailing, may be threatening and harmful to myself and my family. I will respectfully request that a representative of the census agency visit my home at a prescribed time and date and, after reviewing their documentation attesting to their authentic credentials as a duly authorized representative of the census agency, I will complete the necessary paperwork in their presence. If their credentials indicate that they are not a federal employee and are merely a subcontracted representative of the census agency and in the employ of a one of several thug, fascist, brownshirt organiztations such as Acorn or Seiu, I will request the attendence of a local law enforcement officer before I open my door to them and expose my family to potential threats. I trust the laws and regulations of the State of South Carolina and my municipality and will use their resources for my protection and the sanctity of my property and my home. I will stress my long standing responsible US citizen profile and I feel compelled to take these actions to protect myself and my family; I truly believe that I have been profiled by this dictatorship because of my religion, and my membership in the NRA and as a registrant for several firearms that were targeted by nazi germany in the 1930s.
    Hey it makes me feel better so what the hell. At worst the penalty for non-filing is $100 max.

Outstanding, Kelcarry, outstanding! IMHO, this is the type of civil disobedience that we should start employing, at this point. I will be joining you.

Me too!! Great idea!

Is it another census year already?

#1. How many people live in your household? 4.

Done. That's all i answer, I don't answer no more.

hey mrjam2jab: Don't even answer that much on the form. Either ignore the form completely or send it back with a letter indicating, as I said, an utter fear and disgust of the fascist federal government that has been foisted on us in a decidedly unamerican way. Ask for a census taker to come to your home and give them a quiz before they give you theirs. Tell them what you think of the Dept of Commerce--a cabinet position under the shithead in the white house and the census that will be used to further undermine your liberties.

I wouldn't give them that much info. I'd refrain from letting them know that you have firearms, and the names fo the organizations that you belong to. Simply stating that you feel that you feel like you're being profiled due to your religious preference and memberships in various organizations should suffice.

Not allowing brown shirt thugs is a nice touch.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

"Shithead"? "Shithead"??!!

Kelcarry, I am aghast. You're supposed to be the moderating influence in this group of malcontents! I think the "old man" is finally riled up!

Yeah, I thought "brown shirt thugs" was definitely a nice touch, too. Maybe we should have Kelcarry ghost-write the letter for all of us to use; he's such a way with words!

Personally I believe in the policy of DON'T ASK DON'T TELL!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Outspoken Republican Representatuve Michele Bachmann said that she's so worried that information from the upcoming national census will be abused that she will refuse to fill out anything more than the number of people in her household. That speaks volumes...civil disobedience in the House of Representatives.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

they will be lucky if i even tell them who lives there. They don't need to know anything.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast