Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

...and NASCAR and apple pie and Chevrolet!

Wait a minute... he's already got Chevrolet. And he can have NASCAR.

But I'll be damned if he's getting my apple pie! I'm with you Bo!!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Rngo, could it be, that the birthing question is not the real issue? Could it be, you just can't handle the idea of a black man in the oval office?
    No, skin color or nationality means nothing to me.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I wondered how long it would be before some liberal on this site decided to try and play the race card.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I wondered how long it would be before some liberal on this site decided to try and play the race card.
    It took about 16 minutes.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Wait a minute... I'm conservative, Christian and believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, I live in the south and I own firearms. Yet, I have all of my teeth, an education, a decent job, no criminal record of any kind and i volunteered my time as a reserve law enforcement officer. I hate NASCAR, I don't drink or smoke, and I'm not a racist.... My heritage is predominantly Scottish and Serbian... My grandfather on my dad's side came over here from Scotland in 1920 and fought in Iwo Jima. My Grandfather on mom's side was Serbian and died fighting in the Korean war. ... wanna keep profiling me????

Yesterday, I was only a troll. Today, I have been promoted to liberal. What could be next?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Yesterday, I was only a troll. Today, I have been promoted to liberal. What could be next?
    Get banned. Really gotta earn your stripes around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    +1, Ringo. I absolutely HATE it when the race card is played whenever someone has "the audacity" to disagree with Obama's tactics/policies. Our pastor is black and DH and I think the world of the man. Our Church congregation is a very balanced mixture of blacks and whites and we ALL exchange hugs every time we have an assembly. I especially feel a great deal of respect for those blacks who see POTUS for what/who he is and exercise their right to speak their minds. THEY truly are sacrificing their sacred honor as too often they are labelled "Uncle Toms", or worse, by members of their own race. DH, youngest son and I attended a local Tax Day Tea Party this past Thursday and we were so thrilled to see how many blacks were there supporting "the cause". Kinda flies in the face of the Tea Partiers being called "racists", doesn't it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

My Hero!

Here is a man that I REALLy admire!! Oh, did I tell you he is black? Gee.... who would a thunk it??? Seeing as liberals consider me a racist...lol! The conservative view point has nothing to do with race and everything to do with freedom!!

YouTube - Alan Keyes rightly calls Obama a radical communist

YouTube- Alan Keyes on the Second Amendment and gun rights
    Last edited by Glockster20; 04-20-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: I LIKE THIS GUY!!

It's sometimes difficult to understand how disagreeing with government run health care under the Clinton administration was fine but do so now and you're a racist. Disagree with government overspending two years ago and you're fine. Do so now and you're a racist. There's always those who will find any way they can to trivialize and discredit your opinions when they can't find the facts to back theirs.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast