Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Here is a man that I REALLy admire!! Oh, did I tell you he is black? Gee.... who would a thunk it??? Seeing as liberals consider me a racist...lol! The conservative view point has nothing to do with race and everything to do with freedom!!

YouTube - Alan Keyes rightly calls Obama a radical communist

YouTube- Alan Keyes on the Second Amendment and gun rights
    Alan Keyes is an incredible American. If he ever runs for POTUS, he'll get my vote...as well as the votes of many of my friends and family members. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that Obama has greatly damaged the chances of another black (man or woman) to attain the highest office in the land, for decades to come.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

A Thought, A statement.

"NOT RACIST, NOT VIOLENT, JUST, NO LONGER SILENT"! Glenn Beck.
    " The truth is not subjective" Dennis Leavitt.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Alan Keyes is an incredible American. If he ever runs for POTUS, he'll get my vote...as well as the votes of many of my friends and family members. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that Obama has greatly damaged the chances of another black (man or woman) to attain the highest office in the land, for decades to come.
    I agree, Allen Keyes is an incredible American and he would definitely get my vote if he were to run.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Get banned. Really gotta earn your stripes around here.
    The white stripe running along the back from head to tail. (phew)
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Great post, wolf. Race baiting by the Shame Stream Media is disgraceful. It's a wonderful feeling to know that Americans of every race, color and creed are joining TOGETHER at the Tea Parties because we all have just ONE fear: the clear and present danger of losing our freedoms!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Thanks for posting!! This video is going on my Facebook page

Thumbs up Tea Party Racism??

It appears that Democrats and their spin masters are using FEAR(Racism) to keep black people from leaving the Democratic party and listening to what others have to say. The democrats have been using this tactic for over 40 years. I was watching Huckabee's interview with Jon Voight and at the end of the interview Jon Voight gave recognition to the the African Americans who are thinking and standing on their own two feet. Here's a snippet along with the video:

John I wanna say thank you for coming today. It's always an honor and a privilege to have you here I know your voice is getting an extraordinary amounts of attention. And you know what I appreciate your courage because it's not like it's making you popular back with the folks in Hollywood you know."

" You know of the real courage are are the African Americans who were part of Tea Party movement they have to stand up to people calling them traitors. And that its interest in there's 37 African Americans now running for congress in the Senate for this if the November election. And and those are the people to me that have courage. Well as do you Jon Voight thank you very much."

YouTube - Jon Voight on 'Huckabee' Part 2

its all crap, i have been in the miltary for 18 years and nobody has bothered to inform me that i needed to get ready for civil war. its just some alarmist crap to give the russians an excuse to increase military spending and upsizing.
    its crap.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415