Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

My 2 cents worth...

I am reading, and obsorbing, all of your comments on the possible threat of civil war within the boundaries of our beloved nation. My conclusion: be vigilant, be informed and be prepared for anything.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I am reading, and obsorbing, all of your comments on the possible threat of civil war within the boundaries of our beloved nation. My conclusion: be vigilant, be informed and be prepared for anything.
    Amen +1, nothing more, nothing less...

As a Marine whose career spanned nearly 3 decades; before becoming a Marine I would never believe a U.S. soldier would point a Weapon at a American Citizen for anything other then self-defense...
    I do not feel that way any longer...

Marines like all soldiers are taught to obey orders, while there is a little emphasis about interpretation of lawful orders, that soldiers on camera make much ado about; its generally accepted that if your orders say shoot that individual you do it without question...

On the home front; one needs to look no further back then Hurricane Katrina to know that soldiers ordered to disarm law-abiding citizens; did it, most without question, those that did question it still followed orders...

For further edification: Google Operation Garden Plot, Yard Farming, Operation Urban Warrior, Rex 84, Night Train 84, ADEX list, Posse Comitatus Act, HSPD-20...

After you hear the following, you will see how important it is to get behind Oath Keepers and others like minded asap...

Don't panic, keep your head about you, just be prepared, expect the worst and hope for the best.

From YouTube - PatriotsOath's Channel

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen

There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul, former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting Voices from the Heartland told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour Survive 2 Thrive broadcast Thursday.

What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads. Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

There is being made an effort to bring together the Armed Forces of this Nation in preparation for responding to and acting against the interests of our Citizens, Everson said. Such efforts include actions that will be so deep and penetrating that the United States will never be the same. Everson explained that the deteriorating economy combined with Federal Reserve theft of trillions unaccounted for has had a devastating effect on Americans who have had enough and the US Military expects will respond by defending what little they have left.

The American people have reached the point of total saturation due to the failure of Government to protect its borders, corruption and theft. Everson expects that such a response has been projected by US Government computer models and believes NORTHCOM, DHS and state and local authorities will begin implementation of Operation Garden Plot and Martial Law within 45-60 days. Civil war is precisely what this administration wants to happen, said Everson. And before Americans can organize themselves they will be destroyed by their own military.

The first signs of pacification by our own forces will not only be convoys rolling through city streets and small towns throughout the Country, but direct military action against pre-targeted areas. Data acquired in the past year by Census workers has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

It is a formula for unmitigated disaster regardless of Copenhagen, Health Care reform or anything coming from Capitol Hill, Everson said. Steve Quayle noted his own sources who say as many as 50 million Americans are likely to be killed with gun owners, veterans and the more visible dissenters the most likely targets of deadly force. More liberal areas that pose minimal resistance would likely be pacified using lesser means.

One of Eversons sources was quoted as having said We have plans that if it gets bad enough we will simply commence yard farming, (a military reference for targeted air strikes) on neighborhoods and communities in cities and states where heavy resistance is expected. A tactic designed to destroy both the enemy and the area(s) under and around the enemy. Everson suggests such horrifying events could possibly coincide with an invasion by the Chinese from the west and Mexico from the south. In any case, military, law enforcement and civilian casualties could be enormous.

During the two hour broadcast Quayle received an e-mail message from an undisclosed US Military source that a last minute, unscheduled meeting of Saturday December 5 has been called for all unit commanders in the region to present readiness status reports. States in the Region include Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Tennessee.

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1 of 11
    (Fast forward to about 6:42 if you want to skip the prayer intro on this first one)...:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4

Catch 5 through 11 on youtube and download them and spread them around before they disappear...

Further suggested reading...
    Operation Garden Plot - The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2:
    Operation Garden Plot

Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States. The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and is now under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provides Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.
    It defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as terrorists. It calls for deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder. (Annex A, section b of Operation Garden Plot)
    Garden Plot was last activated (as Noble Eagle) to provide military assistance to civil authorities following the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The Pentagon also activated it to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.
    Under Homeland Security restructuring, it has been suggested that similar models be followed...
    Operation Garden Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

Operation Garden Plot Documents Published

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I guess no one heard me the first time. Can you say, FEAR MONGERING! Get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I guess no one heard me the first time. Can you say, FEAR MONGERING! Get a grip!
    You were heard, and ignored as thread crapping generally is...

Just because you say it does not make it so...

You seriously come across like a Obama-loving forum infiltrating troll...

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time...

Notwithstanding, you gave nothing tangible to respond to...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but baseless, unsupported statements are generally not given much more than a fleeting glance...

Once you have actually read, viewed, listened to & absorbed the facts and sources in all the posts in this thread; Feel free to engage & refute with facts to the contrary if you are able...
    Otherwise please refrain from further thread crapping...

Keep in mind that in my view, and others the subject of this thread is just one likely scenario to be aware of...

Nobody is telling you or anybody to barricade themselves, or anything else for that matter...

Only to open your eyes and mind to some very real scenarios, supported by history and facts thereof...

Scenarios I for one hope do not come to fruition...

To reiterate:
    Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

<snip>
    As a Marine whose career spanned nearly 3 decades; before becoming a Marine I would never believe a U.S. soldier would point a Weapon at a American Citizen for anything other then self-defense...
    I do not feel that way any longer...

Marines like all soldiers are taught to obey orders, while there is a little emphasis about interpretation of lawful orders, that soldiers on camera make much ado about; its generally accepted that if your orders say shoot that individual you do it without question...

On the home front; one needs to look no further back then Hurricane Katrina to know that soldiers ordered to disarm law-abiding citizens; did it, most without question, those that did question it still followed orders...

For further edification: Google Operation Garden Plot, Yard Farming, Operation Urban Warrior, Rex 84, Night Train 84, ADEX list, Posse Comitatus Act, HSPD-20...

After you hear the following, you will see how important it is to get behind Oath Keepers and others like minded asap...

Don't panic, keep your head about you, just be prepared, expect the worst and hope for the best.

From YouTube - PatriotsOath's Channel

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen

There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul, former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting Voices from the Heartland told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour Survive 2 Thrive broadcast Thursday.

What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads. Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

There is being made an effort to bring together the Armed Forces of this Nation in preparation for responding to and acting against the interests of our Citizens, Everson said. Such efforts include actions that will be so deep and penetrating that the United States will never be the same. Everson explained that the deteriorating economy combined with Federal Reserve theft of trillions unaccounted for has had a devastating effect on Americans who have had enough and the US Military expects will respond by defending what little they have left.

The American people have reached the point of total saturation due to the failure of Government to protect its borders, corruption and theft. Everson expects that such a response has been projected by US Government computer models and believes NORTHCOM, DHS and state and local authorities will begin implementation of Operation Garden Plot and Martial Law within 45-60 days. Civil war is precisely what this administration wants to happen, said Everson. And before Americans can organize themselves they will be destroyed by their own military.

The first signs of pacification by our own forces will not only be convoys rolling through city streets and small towns throughout the Country, but direct military action against pre-targeted areas. Data acquired in the past year by Census workers has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

It is a formula for unmitigated disaster regardless of Copenhagen, Health Care reform or anything coming from Capitol Hill, Everson said. Steve Quayle noted his own sources who say as many as 50 million Americans are likely to be killed with gun owners, veterans and the more visible dissenters the most likely targets of deadly force. More liberal areas that pose minimal resistance would likely be pacified using lesser means.

One of Eversons sources was quoted as having said We have plans that if it gets bad enough we will simply commence yard farming, (a military reference for targeted air strikes) on neighborhoods and communities in cities and states where heavy resistance is expected. A tactic designed to destroy both the enemy and the area(s) under and around the enemy. Everson suggests such horrifying events could possibly coincide with an invasion by the Chinese from the west and Mexico from the south. In any case, military, law enforcement and civilian casualties could be enormous.

During the two hour broadcast Quayle received an e-mail message from an undisclosed US Military source that a last minute, unscheduled meeting of Saturday December 5 has been called for all unit commanders in the region to present readiness status reports. States in the Region include Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Tennessee.

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1 of 11
    (Fast forward to about 6:42 if you want to skip the prayer intro on this first one)...:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4 of 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4

Catch 5 through 11 on youtube and download them and spread them around before they disappear...

Further suggested reading...
    Operation Garden Plot - The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2:
    Operation Garden Plot

Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States. The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and is now under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provides Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.
    It defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as terrorists. It calls for deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder. (Annex A, section b of Operation Garden Plot)
    Garden Plot was last activated (as Noble Eagle) to provide military assistance to civil authorities following the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The Pentagon also activated it to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.
    Under Homeland Security restructuring, it has been suggested that similar models be followed...
    Operation Garden Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

Operation Garden Plot Documents Published
    </snip>

September 9, 2009 The governmentattic.org website has posted four declassified documents on Operation Garden Plot, under control of USNORTHCOM, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act...

http://www.governmentattic.org/

Operation Garden Plot FOIA - Freedom Of Information Act Requests...

http://infowars.com/media/USArmyCivi...nPlot_1991.pdf

http://infowars.com/media/ArmyCivilD...nPlot_1978.pdf

http://infowars.com/media/DA-CivilDi...nPlot_1968.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs...nPlot_1968.pdf

The DoD Civil Disturbance Plan, nicknamed “GARDEN
    PLOT”, was superseded after the events of September 11,
    2000. The replacement to Garden Plot is Concept Plan
    (CONPLAN) 2502, also confusingly known as CONPLAN
    3502, and is the responsibility of U. S. Northern Command.
    It may be requested under FOIA by writing to:
    HQ NORAD USNORTHCOM/CS
    ATTN: FOIA OFFICER
    250 VANDENBERG STREET
    SUITE B016
    PETERSON AFB CO 80914-3804

Fire Congress 2010

NoBama 2012

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Doesn't mean that fear is not justified. Look at any and all countries and civilization that once were great and then collapsed. I am sure there were many in all of them that did not believe it until it was to late. Many Americans are smug and feel that this once great country will continue on forever without due vigilance. Those that do not learn from history are destined to repeat it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So, OMG, should I be shaking in my boots? NYET! Hell no!!! NOT!

You better be Girl, or the next time you go out into the garage that pickup might try to run over YOUR leg! LOL

Gdcleanfun, I read your post along with everyone else's and again, this was my reply to all: I am reading, and obsorbing, all of your comments on the possible threat of civil war within the boundaries of our beloved nation. My conclusion: be vigilant, be informed and be prepared for anything.

No one is saying that civil war is definitely going to happen. Everyone here is trying to examine the possibilities of what may happen and are trying to be vigilant, be informed and be prepared for anything.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You were heard, and ignored as thread crapping generally is...

Just because you say it does not make it so...

You seriously come across like a Obama-loving forum infiltrating troll...

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time...

Notwithstanding, you gave nothing tangible to respond to...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but baseless, unsupported statements are generally not given much more than a fleeting glance...

Once you have actually read, viewed, listened to & absorbed the facts and sources in all the posts in this thread;
    I don't need to back up my OPINION, DUH!. It's obvious that you can't tell anyone's opinion from a fact-based article. I'm not surprised, given all your responses to me and all your posts on this site. You take opinion from an unscrupulous source such as your original post here, and relay it as fact. Just because it's posted a million times simply does not make it so! DUH again!

There a heck of a lot of difference between being fearful, anxious, prepared, in zones yellow, orange, or red, than being a BSing fear monger. That is the badge you wear. Take a look through all your posts, fear mongering at it's finest. Those are the facts as I see it.

Tell me, what did I say that makes you think I'm an Obama-loving forum infiltrating troll? Well, aren't you the sweetest fellow! roflmfao! If what I say disputes what you say then I'm happy to take on that roll. BTW, and it makes no difference, I haven't like any president since forever, so there you go, more fodder for a field day for you. You seem to like the BSing, fear-mongering ranting, you have it down to a science-like blither. Go on, blither some more. We're waiting... http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image.../new1/stop.gif Either that or get a life!

My original post, in case you missed it:
    Well, hell's bells! Simply unbelievable! Can you say fear mongering*? This is nothing but a political pundit's stupid rant! An op-ed piece. It's not even newsworthy. So, OMG, should I be shaking in my boots? NYET! Hell no!!! NOT! Just as I did when the fear-mongering was alive and well for Y2K, I'm still just shaking my head. And don't bother telling me that I'm going to be sorry! I won't believe that, either!

I did. It was all a bunch of fear mongering, op ed based in Russia. You are a fear monger in the highest. Yeah, just because I say it doesn't make it so. And just because you say it doesn't make it so either. You are just spouting your usual BS. Sux to be you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    You better be Girl, or the next time you go out into the garage that pickup might try to run over YOUR leg! LOL
    roflmfao! Thanks Ken for today's guffaw!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast