Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I don't need to back up my OPINION, DUH!. It's obvious that you can't tell anyone's opinion from a fact-based article. I'm not surprised, given all your responses to me and all your posts on this site. You take opinion from an unscrupulous source such as your original post here, and relay it as fact. Just because it's posted a million times simply does not make it so! DUH again!

There a heck of a lot of difference between being fearful, anxious, prepared, in zones yellow, orange, or red, than being a BSing fear monger. That is the badge you wear. Take a look through all your posts, fear mongering at it's finest. Those are the facts as I see it.

Tell me, what did I say that makes you think I'm an Obama-loving forum infiltrating troll? Well, aren't you the sweetest fellow! roflmfao! If what I say disputes what you say then I'm happy to take on that roll. BTW, and it makes no difference, I haven't like any president since forever, so there you go, more fodder for a field day for you. You seem to like the BSing, fear-mongering ranting, you have it down to a science-like blither. Go on, blither some more. We're waiting... http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image.../new1/stop.gif Either that or get a life!

My original post, in case you missed it:
    Well, hell's bells! Simply unbelievable! Can you say fear mongering*? This is nothing but a political pundit's stupid rant! An op-ed piece. It's not even newsworthy. So, OMG, should I be shaking in my boots? NYET! Hell no!!! NOT! Just as I did when the fear-mongering was alive and well for Y2K, I'm still just shaking my head. And don't bother telling me that I'm going to be sorry! I won't believe that, either!

I did. It was all a bunch of fear mongering, op ed based in Russia. You are a fear monger in the highest. Yeah, just because I say it doesn't make it so. And just because you say it doesn't make it so either. You are just spouting your usual BS. Sux to be you!
    Seems to me that Bohemian has posted a boatload of hard evidence in support of his point. View some of the videos he has posted: very serious people from Military, CIA, FBI, etc. who certainly get my attention. Do they not get yours?

Thumbs down Personal attacks

Okay...enough personal attacks already. We need to learn from each other not attack each other. The world, outside of these forums, is full of hatred, animosity, back stabbing, name calling, etc. We just don't need it here. USACarry is my sanctuary from the liberal/progressive agenda of society in general. I come here to share ideas and ideals with like-minded individuals. We are all entitled to our opinions and should be free to express them, without being stomped on and denegrated by someone who disagrees with us.

Suggestion: From this moment on, if any of us read an opinion with which we disagree, just ignore the post or, in a friendly and non-judgmental manner, share your differences of opinion. That is how we learn from one another and is the road that I choose...hope that you do, too.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Okay...enough personal attacks already. We need to learn from each other not attack each other. The world, outside of these forums, is full of hatred, animosity, back stabbing, name calling, etc. We just don't need it here. USACarry is my sanctuary from the liberal/progressive agenda of society in general. I come here to share idea and ideals with like-minded individuals. We are all entitled to our opinions and should be free to express them, without being stomped on and denegrated by someone who disagrees with us.

Suggestion: From this moment on, if any of us read an opinion with which we disagree, just ignore the post or, in a friendly and non-judmental manner, share your differences of opinion. That is how we learn from one another and is the road that I choose...hope that you do, too.
    It is problematic, sometimes, to keep it civil, CWM. I, too, have posted several admonitions like yours.

I think writing short, expressive posts like we do here contributes to the difficulty. Also, you need to consider the crowd: a lot of folks are hardened patriots (at a minimum, we all carry guns, for pete's sake), and are not apt to tolerate what is perceived as scorn or disrespect. I know I don't hesitate to react vehemently when someone tells me I'm full of sh#t! (I'm trying to get better by asking them politely to explain their post more fully, sometimes I find out I misinterpreted their post).

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't overreact to it, too much. I'd hate to see you leave the forum/site. Us tough old male birds (and young ones, too) sometimes need the influence of the female of the species to keep us on the straight and narrow. At least, that's what my wife of 30 years tells me!

JJF

Thumbs up Message to Bohemian

I, for one, greatly appreciate the extensive research that you've done that is, or should be, of great interest to all Americans. Keep up the good work...keep educating us...keep helping us to be vigilant, informed and prepared for anything.

I look foward to reading everything that you contribute to these forums.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    It is problematic, sometimes, to keep it civil, CWM. I, too, have posted several admonitions like yours.

I think writing short, expressive posts like we do here contributes to the difficulty. Also, you need to consider the crowd: a lot of folks are hardened patriots (at a minimum, we all carry guns, for pete's sake), and are not apt to tolerate what is perceived as scorn or disrespect. I know I don't hesitate to react vehemently when someone tells me I'm full of sh#t! (I'm trying to get better by asking them politely to explain their post more fully, sometimes I find out I misinterpreted their post).

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't overreact to it, too much. I'd hate to see you leave the forum/site. Us tough old male birds (and young ones, too) sometimes need the influence of the female of the species to keep us on the straight and narrow. At least, that's what my wife of 30 years tells me!

JJF
    IMHO, you have a very wise wife. Please tell her that CW&M sends her a special "hello".

BTW, JJFlash...I'm not going anywhere. I've found a home here at USACarry.

IMHO, you have a very wise wife. Please tell her that CW&M sends her a special "hello".

BTW, JJFlash...I'm not going anywhere. I've found a home here at USACarry.
    Yeah, I do (but...shhhh...can't let her get a big head about it).

Will do.

Glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott

gdcleanfun you now join the rest of the thread crapping trolls on permanent ignore...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I think there can be no doubt where we are heading. How quick we are going to get there may be up for interpretation but the goals they have in mind for us is pretty obvious. By the way Conservative Wife & Mom I am glad to have you here to help keep me in check. I need all the help I can get.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Since this particular rumor and article have been circulating since December 2008, I think I'll wait and see where we're at Summer 2010.

Okay...enough personal attacks already. We need to learn from each other not attack each other. The world, outside of these forums, is full of hatred, animosity, back stabbing, name calling, etc. We just don't need it here. USACarry is my sanctuary from the liberal/progressive agenda of society in general. I come here to share ideas and ideals with like-minded individuals. We are all entitled to our opinions and should be free to express them, without being stomped on and denegrated by someone who disagrees with us.

Suggestion: From this moment on, if any of us read an opinion with which we disagree, just ignore the post or, in a friendly and non-judgmental manner, share your differences of opinion. That is how we learn from one another and is the road that I choose...hope that you do, too.

I actually enjoy reading some of the "personal attacks". It's amazing what people will say/do when they run out of facts. If it's a few jabs back and forth, it's usually rather entertaining. If it goes on for a page or more, it gets rather annoying.

"JERRY!, JERRY!, JERRY!"

With that said, I don't think being prepared is a bad thing. Seeing how things are going in the world and the reality that we import a lot of stuff from China, it could very well be possible that something BIG will be happening very soon. If we all prepare ourselves for the "worse case" scenario, and it never happens, we'll be o.k. Now if we fail to prepare and the SHTF, we be screwed. A good example would be Y2K. Lots of people here in PRHI pulled their money out of banks, stocked up on food and supplies, and made other preparations in the event that commerce came to a screaching halt and we were unable to use the ATMs' or purchase stuff from the stores. As we all know, very few "bad" things happened. Everything worked as expected and life returned to normal. Folks were able to put their money back in the bank, we eventually consumed the stockpiled food, and nobody got hurt. I hate to think what would have happened if things turned out differently.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast