Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

The only way there will be a civil war, is if the dipstick in charge causes it!

Y2K was hilarious. I even got a FREE 25lb bag of rice out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    A good example would be Y2K.
    gf
    Y2K scared me so bad that I climbed on a 747 on 31 December 1999 in Seattle and landed in Bangkok, Thailand at 2358 hours (11:58PM for those who have two 12 hour days instead of one 24 hour day like it really is) 31 December 1999. Two minutes before Y2K. Three minutes late because the pilot flew over Vietnam, instead of the water, "just in case". LOL Y2K came and went as I was getting off the plane.

Somehow, it was just another day to me. As if the computers were going to go on strike! LOL

I did score a 25lb bag of rice from MCD over on the counter in the parts department... seems he and his wife WERE worried about it and stockpiled some food and he knew Ani liked rice so he gave me that because he said they wouldn't eat that much rice in YEARS... so why did they buy it? And yes, it took Ani a couple months and the rice was gone. She eats rice every meal.

People have been steadily purchasing guns and ammo, "just in case", and that is okay with me, I have mine and in the reloading room, a little powder, a few bullets, a few primers and a few cases for MY "just in case" supply. Can never have too many to just shoot plastic pop bottles, water bottles etc with.

And some are so PRETTY! Like my Hk P7 PSP:

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    Is it really necessary to have a post three feet long? Couldn't you just recap and put a link to the article?
    Actually, what you are referring to & quoted is not in one single place, or page; I itemized several items that demonstrate a long established pattern of Constitutional abuse...

That like many things are quite often something that can not be accurately represented in a couple of sentences and a few links...

I merely strive to demonstrate that my views are on solid ground and well founded.

Additionally, sources that put the current administration in a negative light seem to have a way of vanishing into cyberspace...

As always, I welcome any sourced, factual rebuttals and or debates...

More related, additional content on the topic of this thread...

YouTube - Who Will Run Your Life? The Pentagon, DHS, National & Local Police

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

YouTube - WeAreChange Ohio Investigates military check points

What Is NorthCom Up To? | The Progressive

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S. | The Progressive

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Y2K scared me so bad that I climbed on a 747 on 31 December 1999 in Seattle and landed in Bangkok, Thailand at 2358 hours (11:58PM for those who have two 12 hour days instead of one 24 hour day like it really is) 31 December 1999. Two minutes before Y2K. Three minutes late because the pilot flew over Vietnam, instead of the water, "just in case". LOL Y2K came and went as I was getting off the plane.

Somehow, it was just another day to me. As if the computers were going to go on strike! LOL

I did score a 25lb bag of rice from MCD over on the counter in the parts department... seems he and his wife WERE worried about it and stockpiled some food and he knew Ani liked rice so he gave me that because he said they wouldn't eat that much rice in YEARS... so why did they buy it? And yes, it took Ani a couple months and the rice was gone. She eats rice every meal.

People have been steadily purchasing guns and ammo, "just in case", and that is okay with me, I have mine and in the reloading room, a little powder, a few bullets, a few primers and a few cases for MY "just in case" supply. Can never have too many to just shoot plastic pop bottles, water bottles etc with.

And some are so PRETTY! Like my Hk P7 PSP:

I always wanted on of those P7's. If you get tired of it you can send it to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

End of Posse Comitatus?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I always wanted on of those P7's. If you get tired of it you can send it to me.
    Yes, bet you WOULD like that! What stopped you from getting one? The $1,600 price tag? LOL. I bought that one used and got two or three holsters with it and some other things. $800 in 1987 looked really good to me for a P7 that looked new. I sure laid the money on the counter fast! Wasn't going to let that one get away. I see on GunsAmerica - Guns - Guns For Sale Classifieds & Auctions B"H - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H they have P7's running from $800 to $5,500. I better try to run some of this stuff. # Wish I could afford an Hk91, I have an Hk93 and love it.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreek View Post
    Before everyone jumps in the same lake of goofy juice, consider that Obama can't just order the Military to increase its forces to 1 million on his own wim or by executive order. It has to be authorized AND funded by Congress first. He can use the troops he has, but he has to ask Congress for a force increase just like Johnson did during Vietnam. I am prepared, but I won't get ginned up on this until I see Congress take some sort of action.
    chances are that type of legislation will be pushed through just like health care, we won't knoww about it untill it's a done deal!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    chances are that type of legislation will be pushed through just like health care, we won't knoww about it untill it's a done deal!

And just like health care and the tax payer bailouts congress will not listen to us and does not care what we think. Just like the colonies before the American Revolution we have taxation without representation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 11:
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 11

Bohemian is probably the biggest conspiracy theorist on this site. He's been posting tons of them, then they don't come to pass and he moves onto another. But I think he's harmless.

But if our military increases by 1,000,000 over the next 30 days I sure will be wrong on this one.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast