Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    Bohemian is probably the biggest conspiracy theorist on this site. He's been posting tons of them, then they don't come to pass and he moves onto another. But I think he's harmless.

But if our military increases by 1,000,000 over the next 30 days I sure will be wrong on this one.

Sometimes they are just rumors sometimes there is a lot more behind them than we would like to admit. We may not know the exact timing but there are those that have had plans or desires that are down right evil. Some of these plans have been around a long time.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

."To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

."Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

."The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. " British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

."Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

."What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil." Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, l920

."The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

."From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

."For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"There is... a power which we seldom mention in this House... I mean the secret societies... a great part of Europe-- the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries--is covered with a network of these secret societies... They do not want constitutional government; they do not want ameliorated institutions... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and put an end to ecclesiastical establishments... Benjamin Disraeli Bristish Prime Minister July 14, 1856 speech in the House of Commons

There is a small circle of men who control the world's finance. "Each member, before initiation, knows its religion to be reward for friends and extermination of enemies. Once a man is within the magic circle...punishment for disloyalty is sure and terrible, and in no corner of the Earth can he escape it, nor can any power on Earth protect him from it." The magic circle is "at the receiving end of the greatest information bureau in the world." Thomas Lawson Everybody's Magazine "Frenzied Finance" 1904

"Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of." Walter Bernays Propaganda 1928

The Ango-American Establishment "There is... an inner core of intimate associates who unquestionably knew that they were members of a group devoted to a common purpose and an outer circle of a larger number on whom the inner circle acted by personal pursuasion, patronage distribution, and social pressure. It is probable that most members of the outer circle were not conscious that they were being used by a secret society." Tragedy and Hope 1966 "Their aim is nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole." Carrol J. Quigley Professor of International Affairs at Georgetown University, Bill Clinton's mentor
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Bohemian is probably the biggest conspiracy theorist on this site. He's been posting tons of them, then they don't come to pass and he moves onto another. But I think he's harmless.

But if our military increases by 1,000,000 over the next 30 days I sure will be wrong on this one.

So, when was the draft reinstated?

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    chances are that type of legislation will be pushed through just like health care, we won't knoww about it untill it's a done deal!
    That will happen only if we become the proverbial ostrich and keep our heads in the sand, never check yahoo news, the white house news, cnn news, msnbc news, russian news, the bbc, never watch the telly, nor read the paper, take a college class, join the military, get a job, nor listen to the radio, etc... Only then can we form our own educated opinions. You'd have to be dog-gone hermit, or just plain not care, to not follow what goes on.

5. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Or he can use U.N. troops. No Oath Keepers in that bunch. No qualms about firing on Americans.
    Blue helmets are easy to see.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

You are certainly entitled to your opinions , regardless how baseless they may be in this case...

I would highly recommend actually reading this or any other posts and their source citations in their entirety before making out of context comments like the Military Increasing their size by 1 million over the next 30 days; because the only one whom stated or implied that is yourself, that I am aware of...

As I previously itemized from primary sources in this thread and others:
    We ALREADY have significantly more than 1 million troops in the United States that are not currently deployed and we have for several years now...
    The Army alone has a "End Strength" of more then one million, not deployed that remain on U.S Soil...

As far back as 2004 this was the case...
    Office of the Secretary of Defense Operation and Maintenance Overview
    February 2004:
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...5_overview.pdf
    Personnel End Strength

FY2005 Active Mobilized *Guard Selected Reserve** Civilian TOTAL
    TOTAL 1,415,600 210,252 456,800 404,100 680,466 2,923,966
    DOD ----- ----- ----- ----- 106,000 106,000
    Army 512,400 148,442 350,000 205,000 218,000 1,285,400
    Navy 365,900 6,508 ----- 83,400 193,466 642,766
    Marines 178,000 9,717 ----- 39,600 ----- 217,600
    Air Force 359,300 45,585 106,800 76,100 163,000 705,200
    * FY2004 Supplemental for Guard & Reserve called to active duty, Non-Add
    ** Does not include non-drilling Individual Ready Reserve (IRR)

Moreover, for the first time in history we have active duty combat troops dedicated to opposition to civil unrest on U.S. Soil...

Operation Garden Plot and Yard Farming, etc., are a matter of fact, as the FOIA Requests I previously posted clearly demonstrate...

Additionally, as always I welcome rebuttal on this or any other thread I have participated in with factual primary sources to back up any such arguments, rebuttals etc.,
    Baseless conjecture & insults and innuendo will get you nowhere...

How much more does anybody think WE THE PEOPLE can take of this administrations agenda?

Nobody is telling anybody to panic, I and others are saying don't be oblivious to the writing on the wall; be prepared, expect the worst and hope for the best...

Some of the biggest disasters in American history have all happened for the exact same reason -- because we didn't pay close enough attention to our enemies, and failed to heed the warning signs that were right in front of our faces...

At Pearl Harbor, we refused to believe there was a serious threat to our fleet -- and the result was a catastrophic surprise attack. In North Korea, we ignored the signs that huge Chinese armies were massing north of our thinly-held positions, and walked into the biggest ambush in history.

Ditto on 911, American Embassies, The U.S.S. Cole, Sneaker Bomber, Underwear Bomber etc ...

Least we forget Obama's ongoing ignorance of Iran, North Korea, Russia, Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan...

These mistakes have already cost or could cost thousands or more of additional American lives...

Everywhere you look, the writing is on the wall -- that the next three years will be the most dangerous days of our lifetimes, not just for the Second Amendment and the Constitution but for freedom itself...

Have we already forgot about the inept Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano issuing a tax-payer-funded report to 850,000 + law enforcement officials across the nation -- alleging that firearm owners like us pose a terrorist threat to our country?

Have we already forgot about BATFE agents making unannounced visits to the homes of firearm owners, questioning them about their firearms purchases, and asking for the serial numbers on their firearms -- with NO warrant and NO indication that any crime has been committed?

Have we already forgot about the National Guard and State Police Confiscations of firearms owned by law-abiding citizens following hurricane Katrina?

Have we forgot about current legislation in Congress that would allow President Barack Obama to take control of the internet in a time of emergency?... a President who asks citizens to report their friends, family and neighbors for fishy emails? ... and legislation now pending in Congress that would allow the Attorney General (a Obama appointee) to put your name on a secret list and ban you from ever purchasing a firearm again?
    A President whom has stated "Just Because You Have A Right Does Not Mean The Government Cannot Constrain That Right", The Constitution is fundamentally flawed, a living document, "I have always been opposed to concealed carry" ...
    We are (n) days away from fundamentally changing this country...

Have we forgot about the Brady Campaign and a six-figure campaign contributor to Obama; and their statement that the NRA is a hate-group?
    And that Congress passed some very questionable hate-crimes legislation in the current session?

Have we forgot Obama's appointment of legal adviser to the State Department Harold Koh, who has now gone on the record in support of U.N. control over Americans firearms laws? All the while the Obama administration is pushing the U.S. Senate to ratify the "CIFTA" treaty -- calling on the American Government to achieve effective control of all firearms and ammunition in possession of law-abiding private citizens and a ban on reloading.

Virtually, every piece of legislation pushed by this administration and congress thus-far has given the federal government additional power over some part of our personal & private lives and property that they have no constitutional right to...

The warning signs are literally everywhere. IF we ignore them, we're going to walk straight into the biggest political ambush in the history of freedom.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

7. proving a point with out of context quotes is no proof at all

Quote Originally Posted by rktlew View Post
    proving a point with out of context quotes is no proof at all
    and that is why we use quotes that are in context here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    scary indeed,but they are already concidering veterans as domestic terrorist.
    Guess that makes me a terrorist?! Morons, I love this country and her Constitution, and Will defend Both, My family and friends only. Anyone else encroaches on any of those, then to whoever threatens any of those, I guess I would be
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post

tfo
    And are really easy to see in a Scope too
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post

tfo
    Hmmm...i might have to start using the blue silhouettes at the range instead of the green ones.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast