Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 10

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Ok, true, but I believe in having multiple skills. And I personally prefer to work up real close :)

Attaboy, Festus! Well said.

Maybe not since BHO became POTUS Americans have bought enough weapons and ammo to outfit the entire Chinese army, so as to NATO getting a foot hold here Good luck on that...
    However there is the real threat according to The National Ass for Gun rights Hitlery is at it again...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    This is a serious discussion. Those of us that have served know full well the capabilities of a corrupt government.
    Just FYI, I didn't even read past this first line. This particular discussion (NATO on U.S. soil) is serious only to those of you who are seriously deluded with conspiracy theories and the rubbish culled from various dubious Internet sources you continually present on this forum.

And OBTW, what makes you think I am not a retired military member with 20 years of active service including 14 overseas at 7 different assignments and a couple of war zones?

Quote Originally Posted by ChasA View Post
    Gentlemen, I believe that there is one thing that we all can agree on, if something like this does happen, all of us will be targeted, and they will confiscate our weapons. I urge all of you to get other training. If we have the proper training, we can use our training and opportunity to rearm ourselves. Maybe with the weapons of our choice, but with the weapons of our opponents.
    better to die in a hale of gunfire at my front door than spend a lifetime serving on our knees! i will never surrender my weapons!

Exclamation And there in lies the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Just FYI, I didn't even read past this first line. This particular discussion (NATO on U.S. soil) is serious only to those of you who are seriously deluded with conspiracy theories and the rubbish culled from various dubious Internet sources you continually present on this forum.

And OBTW, what makes you think I am not a retired military member with 20 years of active service including 14 overseas at 7 different assignments and a couple of war zones?
    You did even read past the first line. I seriously doubted that you would. Please read the entire post. I specifically address what I have seen with my own eyes. Not hearsay and not musings...Just facts.

I also adress your lack of forum ethics and social graces.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I also adress your lack of forum ethics and social graces.
    Now you keep pushing it and I'm taking you off my friends list, festus!

Festus, don't play this guy's game. He pops in, throws around a bunch of insults, contributes nothing to the conversation in any thread I've ever seen him on, and then disappears. I'm sure he's a little ***** in real life, who's scared of getting his ass whipped, and so he picks fights on the computer. A real troll.

Talk about a quick turnaround:
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    FYI, I'm not unhappy, C&L, I enjoy the verbal sparring, it's how we learn. I have the feeling we'd enjoy one's another's company (I'm a old conservative troglogdye, myself). Same as you, tho, I don't back up when I get pushed. Nothing wrong with that (I know, I know, we gotta walk away sometimes, I had my head handed to me on THAT issue), it's people like that who I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with when the dung hits the fan.

Peace back at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Talk about a quick turnaround:
    That was then. This is now. I've come to realize you're not really contributing anything, just looking for a rise out of people.

Bye.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast