Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 12

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Exclamation

great job of rounding up intel photos of the united ninnies favorite vehicles!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. See Thru the Conspiracy

Let's peel it back and put some logic to the photos. They are mark "UN" (except the Scud Launcher). However, those vehicle are U.S. made and are most likely headed to a depot repair facility to be overhauled. As for the Scud Launcher nobody is foolish enough to haul one of those on the back of a flatbed with a live missile on it. Most likely the missile is a shell and the entire piece, launcher and missile, is becoming a museum piece (they are already here in our museums). Why would the UN even use them? you would get better accuracy with a bottle rocket!

Do NOT let conspiacy cover uo or take away credibility from the organization......

Quote Originally Posted by Independent2011 View Post
    Let's peel it back and put some logic to the photos. They are mark "UN" (except the Scud Launcher). However, those vehicle are U.S. made and are most likely headed to a depot repair facility to be overhauled. As for the Scud Launcher nobody is foolish enough to haul one of those on the back of a flatbed with a live missile on it. Most likely the missile is a shell and the entire piece, launcher and missile, is becoming a museum piece (they are already here in our museums). Why would the UN even use them? you would get better accuracy with a bottle rocket!

Do NOT let conspiacy cover uo or take away credibility from the organization......
    What made you bring this old post back up?

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    What made you bring this old post back up?
    I would guess that it was a year later and nothing had happened, yet. As far as the handgun ban, that hasn't passed yet but that doesn't mean I trust the CinC or the Senate.

This sounds like a good place for this video. Listen up people he makes a lot of sense.

YouTube - Who Is Hoping For A SHTF/WROL??

What about BO's Private troops? His America Corp? you gotta figure they will be sneaky little tattle-tale types for the Information centers that Jesse Ventura is suing about because of his TV Show "Conspiracy Theory" 1st amendment stuff not alowing him to rebroadcast that episode.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, if the UN does show up at our doorsteps, they will have a harder time of it than they do in other countries, I'll guarantee it. Americans, by and large, don't like authority. If we were not that way, we never would have had the Revolutionary War.

yea, i really do not see bo getting much military support for any action against americans on american soil....as for the blue helmets, they do make good targets and stand out so well....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    A foreign soldier on sovereign US soil armed and in uniform has a life expectancy of about 2 blocks. If the UN sent troops to the US they might be here for a few days. When it gets rough the UN pulls out. I voted "Never" in the poll. I think they know what would happen if they ever tried it.
    This +1

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gynojunkie View Post
    This +1
    This +2. Well said.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast