Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 2

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    The UN does not have any troops.
    True, but only sort of true, they borrow from Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

From the UN site: "Troops serving in UN peacekeeping operations carry light weapons and are allowed to use minimum force in self-defence, or if armed persons try to stop them from carrying out their authorized tasks. Observers and civilian police are usually unarmed. ... UN peacekeepers cannot impose peace where there is no peace to keep. However, where the parties to a conflict are committed to solving their differences peacefully, a UN peacekeeping operation can be a catalyst for peace and help create a "breathing space": a more stable and secure environment in which lasting political solutions can be found and implemented."

How I would act would depend upon who were the troops, where they were from, and why they were keeping the peace. If there were a "Red Dawn" situation I'd react a heck of a lot different to having Communist troops on our soil, than if the troops were from Canada, for instance, and here to help us.

Exclamation I don't give a hoot where they are from

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    True, but only sort of true, they borrow from Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

From the UN site: "Troops serving in UN peacekeeping operations carry light weapons and are allowed to use minimum force in self-defence, or if armed persons try to stop them from carrying out their authorized tasks. Observers and civilian police are usually unarmed. ... UN peacekeepers cannot impose peace where there is no peace to keep. However, where the parties to a conflict are committed to solving their differences peacefully, a UN peacekeeping operation can be a catalyst for peace and help create a "breathing space": a more stable and secure environment in which lasting political solutions can be found and implemented."

How I would act would depend upon who were the troops, where they were from, and why they were keeping the peace. If there were a "Red Dawn" situation I'd react a heck of a lot different to having Communist troops on our soil, than if the troops were from Canada, for instance, and here to help us.
    Blue beanies are blue beanies...they have no business ever on USA turf. I would hope they would have the good common sense to call in sick...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Blue beanies are blue beanies...they have no business ever on USA turf. I would hope they would have the good common sense to call in sick...
    Got that right.

Ahhh. Ya cracked me up. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Don't think the part about being aginst U.S. law makes much difference. When was the last time our government worried about the Constitution. Our NWO buracrats like trashing the Constitution. They believe in International law.
    Maybe but in the end when the dust settles it still is US Constitutional law that they will be made to answer to.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

+1 Any U.N. troops are unacceptable.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

any U.N. troops would be a breach of the constitution!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    any U.N. troops would be a breach of the constitution!
    Do you really think certain people give a damn????

Quote Originally Posted by MNSteve View Post
    Do you really think certain people give a damn????
    Actually they are slaves to political correctness and mass public opinion.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast