Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 3

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

It's interesting to note that almost half of those who've taken your poll (12/30) believe that it would never happen, and sad to note that more than half of those who've voted here (18/30) think that it will happen.

It will never happen. Anyone who says otherwise is living in a very very very funny world. Un troops, for the most part are wusses, the populace of this country will rise up like they never have before, and the us armed forces will take the shithead from the white house and hang is ass.

It will happen. Perhaps not today or tomorrow or this year but it will. Those that think otherwise are living in a fairy tale world. Many Americans are smug and think that there is something special that sets us apart from the rest of the world in regard to reaping what we sow. The only thing that makes us different is the blessings of God but much of the country has turned their back on God and what once made us great.

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7(A)
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

."The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI

Denial often is easier that dealing with the truth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hey HK4U: You really got me a bit concerned man. I hope for all our sakes you are absolutely wrong. I can tell you one thing--if the zombies come, I will be ready---I don't think any of us can match up against the military--we better hope they will be on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey HK4U: You really got me a bit concerned man. I hope for all our sakes you are absolutely wrong. I can tell you one thing--if the zombies come, I will be ready---I don't think any of us can match up against the military--we better hope they will be on our side.
    I hope I am wrong too.

"Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labor in vain.
    Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain."
    `` Psalm 127: 1

God had a very active hand in the formation of our Constitutional Republic, because our Founders asked for His divine guidance. So, when our nation was born, the Lord "built the house" and that is why America was seen as a beacon of freedom and liberty around the world.

Unfortunately, the moral fall from grace began when prayer was taken out of our public schools. The next nail in our nation's coffin was the legalization of abortion -- the murder of preborn babies simply because they are an inconvenience. Mankind has come to believe that they don't need God...that they themselves are gods and can control their own destinies. Since the Lord is no longer invited to "watch over the city", everything that our governments (federal, state & local) do seems destined to fail. As a nation, we MUST return to worshipping and praising the One True God. Until we do that, I'm afraid that all is lost.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    "Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labor in vain.
    Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain."
    `` Psalm 127: 1

God had a very active hand in the formation of our Constitutional Republic, because our Founders asked for His divine guidance. So, when our nation was born, the Lord "built the house" and that is why America was seen as a beacon of freedom and liberty around the world.

Unfortunately, the moral fall from grace began when prayer was taken out of our public schools. The next nail in our nation's coffin was the legalization of abortion -- the murder of preborn babies simply because they are an inconvenience. Mankind has come to believe that they don't need God...that they themselves are gods and can control their own destinies. Since the Lord is no longer invited to "watch over the city", everything that our governments (federal, state & local) do seems destined to fail. As a nation, we MUST return to worshipping and praising the One True God. Until we do that, I'm afraid that all is lost.
    +1. I agree 100%.

It WILL happen IF what is happening now continues. Obama has signed away our Constitutional rights by giving foreign powers (like Interpol) immunity from prosecution. This is almost a welcome to foreign police (and later troops) to meddle in our jurisdiction. It is akin to making international law trump Constitutional law.

I believe it is also true that UN troops in the U.S. will become open hunting season by the millions of patriots who will protest the only way they can, with guns. We may very well see a new civil war, with foreign troops aiding Obama. Do not discount it.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Exclamation So far over 50% think The UN will occupy US soil...

So far over 50% think The UN will occupy US soil...at some point in the future. Let's see where this goes. Please have your friends vote as honestly as they can and let's see what the results are!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast