Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 4

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Actually since they already have training grounds here and are trained by US personal they already occupy US soil....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?
    I wouldn't get too worried about it since they have proven to be rather ineffective the few times they have been deployed in various contingencies around the world over the past 50 years.

OBTW - there really is no such thing as "U.N. troops," per se. They may be comprised of units donated by cooperating countries for specific missions, authorized by the U.N. To date the vast majority of U.N. troops have been U."S." troops, with smaller numbers of mostly Brits, Germans, French and a sprinkling from a dozen other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    God had a very active hand in the formation of our Constitutional Republic, because our Founders asked for His divine guidance.
    You lady, are delusional. You need to read my post regarding religion's part in the formation of this country in this thread:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-citizens.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You lady, are delusional. You need to read my post regarding religion's part in the formation of this country in this thread:

Doubt she would want to waist her time reading garbage from a troll. You are nothing more than a legend in your own mind. Talk about delusional.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Doing her responding for her, are we HK4U? Defending the little lass?

OBTW - there really is no such thing as "U.N. troops," per se. They may be comprised of units donated by cooperating countries for specific missions, authorized by the U.N. To date the vast majority of U.N. troops have been U."S." troops, with smaller numbers of mostly Brits, Germans, French and a sprinkling from a dozen other countries.
    Gosh! I didn't know that! Really??

The whole "U.N. Troops" concept as espoused by some of the delusional members of this forum ranks right up there with the typical level of misinformation often seen here.

Google it and learn about U.N. peacekeeping operations.

"I will never place the American Military under the command of the U.N." President George W. Bush

U.S. troops' continental insignia bears U.N. colors

Now under President (Subject in question) Barack Hussein Obama...

The UN and its agencies are immune to the laws of the countries where they operate (including the U.S.), safeguarding UN's impartiality with regard to the host and member countries. This independence allows agencies to implement human resources policies that may even be contrary to the laws of a host – or a member country.
    Wikipedia is well sourced in this case...
    United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. TROOPS WEARING U.N. COLORS...
    The following report also states, "The design of the patch with the U.S. eagle image superimposed seems to imply a hierarchy in which the U.S. 5th Army exerts its military command under the authority of USNORTHCOM, with its domain defined as all North America, including the U.S., Mexico and Canada, for the United Nations, as implied in the orange and blue motif."...
    Chuck Baldwin -- US Troops Wearing UN Colors

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

More hogwash from the gypsy. Yeah, look up "Bohemian" - Wickipedia will do. It's really amusing how weak minded people can be swayed to uninformed opinions with such misinformation. U.N. colors in a "patch?"

So, Bohemian - did you know that U.S. Northcom, similarly to the U.N. itself in this regard, apart from HQ staff and a few small operating branches at several locations, has no permanent military forces directly assigned? That it is a U.S. Joint command, drawing recources from the Army, Navy, USAF, Coast Guard, Natl' Guard and Reserves as defined in various homeland defense contingency plans? That the 5th Army for all in intents and purposes normally only exists on paper? That U.S. Northcom it is in and of itself, not a fighting force at all, but rather a staff organization designed to integrate the homeland defense activities of all the services?

I wonder what else you weren't aware of and what else can we read out of colors in a patch?!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Doubt she would want to waist her time reading garbage from a troll. You are nothing more than a legend in your own mind. Talk about delusional.
    Doing her responding for her, are we HK4U? Defending the little lass?
    No one has to speak for me...Iam capable of doing that for myself, Cocked_and_Locked. No one has to come to my defense because I am "armed and female". However, HK4U knows how I think and any comment that he wishes to make, on my behalf, is fine with me. If you choose to believe that I'm delusional, so be it! You, seem to be sneering at the idea of God's divine interaction with mankind. If I'm right, that must mean that you either don't believe in Him or you just choose to ignore Him. You, My Friend, are the one who's delusional. I pray that you "awaken to His light" before it's too late.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast