Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 5

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Hey, I'm not the one who made the blatantly false statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    God had a very active hand in the formation of our Constitutional Republic, because our Founders asked for His divine guidance.
    Got any more fantasies you'd care to share, Mom?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Hey, I'm not the one who made the blatantly false statement:

Got any more fantasies you'd care to share, Mom?
    That's the best response you could come up with? How sad! Note to Self: Add Cocked_and_Locked to ignore list.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I just LOVE the way the head goes straight into the sand, ostrich-like.

It's hardly even good sport around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That's the best response you could come up with? How sad! Note to Self: Add Cocked_and_Locked to ignore list.

+1. A few of us have done that. It is really nice not to see his posts. Once you get him on your list all that will come up is his name letting you know that you were blessed with missing is ramblings.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

UN on US Soil

This is why our forefathers wrote the 2nd Amenment for us. No one should act on our soil but us. We need to tell our people in Washington DC this is unacceptable. If we ever have a need for troops it should be US troops and no one else.The UN should have no power over us.

To whomever enabled the option to ignore posts: THANK YOU!! And thanks to you guys for mentioning it on here so I could do it.

Shoot, I was only kidding when I said to put him on the Do_Not_Respond list. Does one really exist?? Suhweet! How do I enable it?

JJ - go to his public profile, and under the username, there is an option for contact lists in the black bar. Click it and it will give you th option to ignore his posts. Whenever he posts something, there will be a box in the thread, but you will get a message that says that you ignored it and will not show anything he says.

Sorry for the thread hijack. I would have PM'ed it to you, but maybe this way some others will find it and spread the love...

Looks like by the vote tally the overwhelming majority of members here are smart enough to think for themselves and not get sucked in by the paranoid alarmist reactionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    JJ - go to his public profile, and under the username, there is an option for contact lists in the black bar. Click it and it will give you th option to ignore his posts. Whenever he posts something, there will be a box in the thread, but you will get a message that says that you ignored it and will not show anything he says.

Sorry for the thread hijack. I would have PM'ed it to you, but maybe this way some others will find it and spread the love...
    Thank you, Ga9. A slight mod, the "ignore option" is under "user list", for others wishing to lock this troll out. Easily found. And good of you to think of others, brother. I'm pretty sure it'll be appreciated.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast