Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 6

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Thank you, Ga9. A slight mod, the "ignore option" is under "user list", for others wishing to lock this troll out. Easily found. And good of you to think of others, brother. I'm pretty sure it'll be appreciated.
    Amen...it's so refreshing to be able to banish trolls.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Banished? Who me? That's funny!

The great thing for me is, now you don't get to see what I write so the refuation of your often senseless claims and false rhetoric goes unchallenged.

It's a win-win for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Amen...it's so refreshing to be able to banish trolls.
    Sorry Bo...

~
    This message is hidden because ______ is on your ignore list.
    I'd say only half ignored....
    Semper Fi

I see where Cocked_and_Locked continues to respond with his presumably idiotic comments. Is he too dense to realize we've all pretty much got his sorry ass on "Ignore"? Hey, C&L, be aware that you're peeing into the wind, here; got no idea what you're saying and it's great! Don't bother to respond because...well, remember now, boy...you're on "IGNORE"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Actually since they already have training grounds here and are trained by US personal they already occupy US soil....
    they have trained at n.t.c. ft. irwin in the mojave desert in the '70's and '80's. and vechicles have been sited in new orliens and the houston area!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    they have trained at n.t.c. ft. irwin in the mojave desert in the '70's and '80's. and vechicles have been sited in new orliens and the houston area!
    UN vehicles have been sighted in New Orleans and the Houston area, oldvet53? When...was this recently? How does one know it's a UN vehicle? Are they so brazen as to actually ride around in vehicles with the UN symbol prominently displayed? I really need to be educated in this regard, as I truly strive to be vigilant, educated, aware and prepared.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Exclamation goto this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    UN vehicles have been sighted in New Orleans and the Houston area, oldvet53? When...was this recently? How does one know it's a UN vehicle? Are they so brazen as to actually ride around in vehicles with the UN symbol prominently displayed? I really need to be educated in this regard, as I truly strive to be vigilant, educated, aware and prepared.
    Photos of UN Vehicles on US Soil

UN vehicles will be painted white...have the letters UN stenciled on them and usually be full of blue helmets or blue beanies!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I think UN vehicles have been in the u.s. at least sense the 1990's. I have seen pictures that far back.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

FWIW...this is my take on how it will begin: a string of co- ordinated attacks by 'terrorists' across the US; not only our big cities, but smaller ones, and our rural areas as well, dams, power grids, airports--in areas both major and minor. When this occurs, local citizens/militia will rise up to face the threat...and promptly be ensnared as 'vigillantes' when martial law is declared.
    Our patriotism is beyond question, but this zeal must be tempered with cunning and patience. Stand ready, by all means, but beware of presenting too tempting a target Just my opiinion, mind you.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast