Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 7

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

1. Interesting discussion, but I personally voted for never. Well, at least never in the next decade. The UN doesn't have the necessary strength to take control of the US, especially considering most UN troops are American. As a military member, I can assure you that I've heard no rumors, and have had no briefs on anything in the US, save for flying to airshows to show kids how cool a helo is. Rumors are as common in the military as common as people have cell phones. If there hasn't been 1 rumor cycled my way yet of some of this stuff you all are talking about, then it simply has not been mentioned. However, I do try to keep an open mind about everything. Being in denial is not a good state of mind, but so is borderline paranoia, which today, is largely what a lot of these rumors are stringing from. I pray and hope these rumors will never come true, but if they do, I'll be on the side trying to maintain peace and order.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    UN vehicles have been sighted in New Orleans and the Houston area, oldvet53? When...was this recently? How does one know it's a UN vehicle? Are they so brazen as to actually ride around in vehicles with the UN symbol prominently displayed? I really need to be educated in this regard, as I truly strive to be vigilant, educated, aware and prepared.
    they have been offloaded and are in storage!!

"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; and Third, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

UN Vehicles just off the port

Rear View of UN Vehicles

UN MILITARY POLICE

UN Vehicle: "Military Police"

UN Vehicles

Transport of UN vehicles through town

Truck Convoy of UN Vehicles

UN Ambulance

UN Ambulance

UN Bus

UN Troop Trucks

UN Missile Launcher

Photos of UN Vehicles on US Soil

YouTube- Martial Law coming to America!! U.N vehicles on American Soil

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kybandit View Post
    FWIW...this is my take on how it will begin:

a string of co- ordinated attacks by 'terrorists' across the US; not only our big cities, but smaller ones, and our rural areas as well, dams, power grids, airports--in areas both major and minor. When this occurs, local citizens/militia will rise up to face the threat...and promptly be ensnared as 'vigillantes' when martial law is declared.

Our patriotism is beyond question, but this zeal must be tempered with cunning and patience. Stand ready, by all means, but beware of presenting too tempting a target Just my opiinion, mind you.
    Just a few problems with that senario.... What militia? Citizens tend to barricade their neighborhood. Just look at US history in the last 15 years alone. Katrina, LA, people either made their block secure or their home, and that practice follows all the way back to the American Revolution in Boston.... IF the UN was going to step in, those were the times, all they had to say is "we are here to help" (yeah sure).

Who is going to do the coordinated attacks on that scale.... with so many citizens carrying in more and more states here in MI alone when I go into a crowded mall my guess is close to 10% there are armed, maybe not as heavily as I am or maybe not as well trained but they are carrying to protect their family.

The logistics of such a operation are and would be staggering, and would betray them before they could act, that is if someone is paying attention.
    Any Person in office that was aware of such an act and was (yes they would be) found out would be branded a traitor and put before a federal firring squad in the end.
    Their political party would be forever a dark horse and never again achieve any political power, never anything more influential than dog catcher, even lower on the political scale than libertarians......

Again look at world history UN troops have only proven to be toothless lap dogs of those that think they have power. Our greatest threat is Hilary who as of my last e mail agreed to attempt a small arms treaty with the UN.... Yeah just who do you think that is going to effect.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Just a few problems with that senario.... What militia? Citizens tend to barricade their neighborhood. Just look at US history in the last 15 years alone. Katrina, LA, people either made their block secure or their home, and that practice follows all the way back to the American Revolution in Boston.... IF the UN was going to step in, those were the times, all they had to say is "we are here to help" (yeah sure).

Who is going to do the coordinated attacks on that scale.... with so many citizens carrying in more and more states here in MI alone when I go into a crowded mall my guess is close to 10% there are armed, maybe not as heavily as I am or maybe not as well trained but they are carrying to protect their family.

The logistics of such a operation are and would be staggering, and would betray them before they could act, that is if someone is paying attention.
    Any Person in office that was aware of such an act and was (yes they would be) found out would be branded a traitor and put before a federal firring squad in the end.
    Their political party would be forever a dark horse and never again achieve any political power, never anything more influential than dog catcher, even lower on the political scale than libertarians......

Again look at world history UN troops have only proven to be toothless lap dogs of those that think they have power. Our greatest threat is Hilary who as of my last e mail agreed to attempt a small arms treaty with the UN.... Yeah just who do you think that is going to effect.
    Actually, historically, the tendency of the majority is to run to the nearest way out of town bug out as quick as possible and take everything you think will be useful with you and head for the nearest road out of town...

What made the citizen militia so formidable during the revolutionary war; is they were constantly on the move, and ran & fought in small targeted, limited engagements, (in-n-out) rather than major force on force engagements...

Run & Fight, forever being mobile is still the name of the game...

Personally, in my view barricading yourself in your house or neighborhood is about the worst thing you can do... zip+4 (or your computer's I.P. address for that matter) is your front door, census takers now adding gps coordinates, is pretty much all that is needed to make "Operation Garden Plot" & "Yard Farming" of your city and or neighborhood/location a reality...
    IF your a Concealed Carry Permit holder, or live in a city/state/municipality that requires some kind of firearms registration, you are at the top of the list of first to visit IF martial law or something else like it goes down...

Keep a bug-out bag, readily available at all times at work or home, car...

If you have a neighborhood watch or other small trusted group, plan a disaster scenario which involves meeting up in the hills/desert/woods/cave/ sewer... whatever you can agree on beforehand, with plan a,b,c etc., contingency's, preferably ones that do not involve bugging out in plain sight on a major highway, that will be jammed up like when everybody bailed out of Houston & New Orleans for Katrina & Rita...
    Having a enduro m/c, 4x4, or a horse is excellent and preferred way to insure you will be able to bug-out IF & when it is needed...

Avoid being herded into disaster shelter's, camps etc... (Superdome anybody? NOT)
    Be responsible for you & yours own well-being...

IF you do not have an established relationship with somebody; DTA ...
    Don't Trust Anybody...

Gold & Silver, Guns, Ammo, Knives other weapons will always have some value or use...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

UN Troops or foreign troops on US soil

Don't tread on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Actually, historically, the tendency of the majority is to run to the nearest way out of town bug out as quick as possible and take everything you think will be useful with you and head for the nearest road out of town...

What made the citizen militia so formidable during the revolutionary war; is they were constantly on the move, and ran & fought in small targeted, limited engagements, (in-n-out) rather than major force on force engagements...

Run & Fight, forever being mobile is still the name of the game...

Personally, in my view barricading yourself in your house or neighborhood is about the worst thing you can do... zip+4 (or your computer's I.P. address for that matter) is your front door, census takers now adding gps coordinates, is pretty much all that is needed to make "Operation Garden Plot" & "Yard Farming" of your city and or neighborhood/location a reality...
    IF your a Concealed Carry Permit holder, or live in a city/state/municipality that requires some kind of firearms registration, you are at the top of the list of first to visit IF martial law or something else like it goes down...

Keep a bug-out bag, readily available at all times at work or home, car...

If you have a neighborhood watch or other small trusted group, plan a disaster scenario which involves meeting up in the hills/desert/woods/cave/ sewer... whatever you can agree on beforehand, with plan a,b,c etc., contingency's, preferably ones that do not involve bugging out in plain sight on a major highway, that will be jammed up like when everybody bailed out of Houston & New Orleans for Katrina & Rita...
    Having a enduro m/c, 4x4, or a horse is excellent and preferred way to insure you will be able to bug-out IF & when it is needed...

Avoid being herded into disaster shelter's, camps etc... (Superdome anybody? NOT)
    Be responsible for you & yours own well-being...

IF you do not have an established relationship with somebody; DTA ...
    Don't Trust Anybody...

Gold & Silver, Guns, Ammo, Knives other weapons will always have some value or use...

Gold & Silver, Guns, Ammo, Knives other weapons will always have some value or use.
    I would add to that food. If you have more than enough for yourself and family extra could be bartered.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Gold & Silver, Guns, Ammo, Knives other weapons will always have some value or use.
    I would add to that food. If you have more than enough for yourself and family extra could be bartered.
    I omitted food, because that can be had with what I did mention; by barter or otherwise, and you can carry more ammo than you can food...
    And ammo does not generally go bad ever...

I agree with HK4U, Obama and the rest of the Progressives, don't give a damn about whether it is legal or illegal, or whether it is unconstitutional or not, they believe that they are above the constitution, and that we are too stupid to know what is in our own best interests. As far as causing an uprising, no it would not, Obama has the backing of every welfare receiving lazy ass in the country. They are too stupid to realize that the progessives are bringing back slavery in a way that the south never even dreamed about.

The only interests that obama cares about are his own. This regime is a moral cesspool.
    A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast