Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil? - Page 8

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Quote Originally Posted by ChasA View Post
    I agree with HK4U, Obama and the rest of the Progressives, don't give a damn about whether it is legal or illegal, or whether it is unconstitutional or not, they believe that they are above the constitution, and that we are too stupid to know what is in our own best interests. As far as causing an uprising, no it would not, Obama has the backing of every welfare receiving lazy ass in the country. They are too stupid to realize that the progessives are bringing back slavery in a way that the south never even dreamed about.
    Key words there are in bold, they are as useful to him as NATO is.... there for threat from them is near 0
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I'm glad to find a group of people that believe the same things that I do

all i can say is let them wake up the sleeping giant. they will regret it.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

UN Missile Launcher
    Dude, you just need to get back on the medication.

Or maybe that's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It will happen. Perhaps not today or tomorrow or this year but it will. Those that think otherwise are living in a fairy tale world. Many Americans are smug and think that there is something special that sets us apart from the rest of the world in regard to reaping what we sow. The only thing that makes us different is the blessings of God but much of the country has turned their back on God and what once made us great.

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7(A)
    I agree with you HK it is a matter of time and everyone should read the Bible to confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    I agree with you HK it is a matter of time and everyone should read the Bible to confirm this.
    Oh you are right on on thing we have threats but it is not the UN that will be our undoing, but the need to be politically correct liberals and their turning a blind eye to the Muslim nation that will get us in the end. Were the UN to act against US citizens it would be their undoing and they would no longer be.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by cocked _and_locked View Post
    more hogwash from the gypsy. Yeah, look up "bohemian" - wickipedia will do. It's really amusing how weak minded people can be swayed to uninformed opinions with such misinformation. U.n. Colors in a "patch?"

so, bohemian - did you know that u.s. Northcom, similarly to the u.n. Itself in this regard, apart from hq staff and a few small operating branches at several locations, has no permanent military forces directly assigned? That it is a u.s. Joint command, drawing recources from the army, navy, usaf, coast guard, natl' guard and reserves as defined in various homeland defense contingency plans? That the 5th army for all in intents and purposes normally only exists on paper? That u.s. Northcom it is in and of itself, not a fighting force at all, but rather a staff organization designed to integrate the homeland defense activities of all the services?

I wonder what else you weren't aware of and what else can we read out of colors in a patch?!
    homeland defence against what? Us citizens on us soil?

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    homeland defence against what? Us citizens on us soil?
    In Bohemian's case, others I've seen rant their zealot ideology and paranoia around here, and quite possibly... you Doug?

In that case then - yes. I don't care who you are, what religion, nationality, gender, race, whatever. If you threaten the homeland, you WILL be defended against.

Don't kid yourself into thinking there's not alot of home-based organized groups staffed with delusional U.S. citizens that would love to see anarchy and overthrow of the U.S. government, for various selfish narrow-minded reasons. They like to spout their verbal venom and try to influence others on free public relations sites like this.

Big brother is watching - keep it up!

UN Troops have been here for more then 15 years already . as far as police action, the way has been opened by the POSER
    [

I see half cocked and locked has showed up again. You guys need to put him on your ignore list like many of the rest have. When you do that you will not have to read his worthless drivel.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast