Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

View Poll Results: do you think the UN will be on us soil in...?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than a year

11 8.33%
  • 1-2 years

19 14.39%
  • before 2012

37 28.03%
  • never

65 49.24%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

Exclamation Are UN troops preparing to act on US soil?

This is just me being me...
    1. UN troops have been training on US soil for decades
    2. Obama loves the whole Global UN scheme
    3. Obama recently granted Interpol Police powers in the US
    4. We the people are getting good and ticked off
    5. More and more H1N1pandemic scares keep coming out
    6. Russian military advisors are whispering civil war in Uncle Vlad's ear
    7. Ammo has been more and more scare (partly due to a huge military and DHS order by the gov't of more round than can be used in ten years worth of training) (i understand the military needing more but not the DHS order)
    8. Gas prices and taxes are on the rise
    9. Congress and the senate don't give a crap about the debt
    1.0 Happy new year!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I see UN troops accosting U.S. citizens anywhere and my fire has just been lit. This would be an obvious, easy "trigger" for me...In fact, if the S is gonna HTF, this is the kind of trigger I'd like. It's unequivocally unconstitutional and plain for all to see.

festus in my opinion it is not a matter of will it happen but when.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ok,now compare this with the Great Tribulation that was written about centuries ago. If that dont get you to thinking nothing will.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I see UN troops accosting U.S. citizens anywhere and my fire has just been lit. This would be an obvious, easy "trigger" for me...In fact, if the S is gonna HTF, this is the kind of trigger I'd like. It's unequivocally unconstitutional and plain for all to see.

I got your back. I'm more than a few miles away from you, but I'm on it!!

The UN does not have any troops. It's just an ineffective organization without any true powers other than what our
    illustrious President might try to concede to it. Any troops that wear a blue helmet are "loaned" to the UN from various
    nations and it would be a joke to call them trained much less an army.
    However, I agree that the UN will try to take on more and more authority that it should never have, but I don't know anyone
    who is going to take them seriously or give in to any of their demands. Blue helmets make very good targets. The time for
    us to take a stand is very near at hand and I'm confident that true Americans, young and old, will take the proper stand at
    the proper time.
    But I'm less concerned about that than the pending economic collapse which could pit hungry American against hungry
    American. We must prepare ourselves mentally, financially and emotionally for what's coming at us. Something like we've never experienced in our lifetimes; only read about. Hell, I'm neither a zealot nor a survivalist, but I am realistic and I don't like what I see headed our way courtesy of our ineffective and self serving government. It would appear that Americans have pretty adequately armed themselves in preparation for bad times, but how many have actually stored up non-perishable food stocks, water, first aid and medical items as well as needed medicines. Time is of the essence for I fear that things are going to turn ugly in the very near future. God bless us all!

Gosh I hope they do come, they've been such abject failures in every conflict they've been committed to since Korea!
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Lightbulb

You forget any UN troupes here would outnumbered by armed Americans somewhere around 1000 to 1....

Those are not good odds when you figure out US troupes would not support them either BC
    1. the majority already hate them,
    2 . it is against US law....
    3. the military already knows this would institute mass insubordination among the US military personal...
    4 . were the President to condone or support such an act it would cause mass riots and charges of Treason against him and anyone that was on his side...
    5. and the best of all..

BLUE HELMETS MAKE GOOD TARGETS.

"The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    You forget any UN troupes here would outnumbered by armed Americans somewhere around 1000 to 1....

Those are not good odds when you figure out US troupes would not support them either BC
    1. the majority already hate them,
    2 . it is against US law....
    3. the military already knows this would institute mass insubordination among the US military personal...
    4 . were the President to condone or support such an act it would cause mass riots and charges of Treason against him and anyone that was on his side...
    5. and the best of all..

BLUE HELMETS MAKE GOOD TARGETS.

Don't think the part about being aginst U.S. law makes much difference. When was the last time our government worried about the Constitution. Our NWO buracrats like trashing the Constitution. They believe in International law.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A foreign soldier on sovereign US soil armed and in uniform has a life expectancy of about 2 blocks. If the UN sent troops to the US they might be here for a few days. When it gets rough the UN pulls out. I voted "Never" in the poll. I think they know what would happen if they ever tried it.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast