Second Amendment March in Washington, D.C. on April 19, 2010 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Second Amendment March in Washington, D.C. on April 19, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Im going.
    How ya getting there? I was gonna take the bus they have running from Springfield MA, but...

This is Dave by the way, we spoke on the phone the other night about RI qualification.

Let me know. Perhaps I'll make other plans.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Are LEO's and former LEO's allowed to carry in DC? If so, then I suggesst that all bonafide LEO's who will be joining the rally should open-carry to the demonstration. I'd like to see everyone do it and then let them try to arrest hundreds of thousands of citizens - but I'd settle for the LEO's making a showing.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Pass this around to all your friends and family who support the 2nd Amendment! YouTube - The S.A.M Money Bomb! This April 7th!
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I was just in the Second Amendment march site checking progress on their fund raiser.

Second Amendment March

They have raised $8700 and far short of what they need.

Check it out!
    Semper Fi

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345