What will be the outcome of the 2010 elections? - Page 3

View Poll Results: what will be the outcome of the 2010 elections?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change in status quo

11 13.92%
  • House goes Conservative...Senate stays Liberal

1 1.27%
  • House stays Liberal...Senate swings Conservative

12 15.19%
  • Bothe House and Senate go Conservative

30 37.97%
  • Obama cancels elections due to "crisis management"

17 21.52%
  • Independant Candidates are elected giving the Dems and Reps a run for their money

8 10.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What will be the outcome of the 2010 elections?

I hope there will be a change, but from my perspective as a Independent voter the right wing has severly divided themselves and in a 2 party system, that would mean splitting Republican votes.

You can even start looking at how the middle are preceiving the right and left wing extremeisms.
    They are the ones who will make a difference.

Hope the "economic" right can get their act together before it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Gridlock is preferable to a Congress that passes more insane legislation...a Congress that repeals legislation and restores the Constitution would be even better.
    I totally agree but have ZERO confidence in that happening any time in the near future, however.

Exclamation Let'e see where this goes...

Have your friends vote as they feel and let's see where this poll goes.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation Iknow more of you out there have opinions than this

Let's get the vote out!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Moving to the hills of Costa Rica seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Let's get the vote out!
    How much is wishful thinking versus people taking action, not just the vote, but spread the word(s)...

Saw this link on Glenn Beck - he's usually out there for me out but this article reinforces what I have been seeing, a lot of people aren't changing their pork barrel providers...
    Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Dodd won't run again

It's the part about Barney Frank I'm referencing, not Chris Dodd (but seat may still go Democrat)

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    We can pray for Divine Intervention,,,,I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Sodom.
    we could use a good thinning of the herd. too many morons in society as it is. id like to see some population control come into play. that way i can save some of my ammo
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

The ones with the most absentee votes in the trunks of Acorn workers' cars will win.

The Democrats have a 79 seat majority, which is a lot for the Republican party to overcome. All 435 seats are up for election though in November. It seems more likely that the senate could go republican, but who knows? I agree with a famous radio talk show host, in that conservatives need to "retake" the republican party, because a third party just takes conservatives away from the Republican party and keeps the libs in power. Like it or not, our government runs on a two party system, and has done so pretty much since it's inception. Just ask John Quincy Adams and Henry Clay or George HW Bush and Ross Perot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123