What will be the outcome of the 2010 elections?

View Poll Results: what will be the outcome of the 2010 elections?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change in status quo

11 13.92%
  • House goes Conservative...Senate stays Liberal

1 1.27%
  • House stays Liberal...Senate swings Conservative

12 15.19%
  • Bothe House and Senate go Conservative

30 37.97%
  • Obama cancels elections due to "crisis management"

17 21.52%
  • Independant Candidates are elected giving the Dems and Reps a run for their money

8 10.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will be the outcome of the 2010 elections?

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I think Independent candidates are gonna give the ruling aristocracy a run for their money. Unfortunately (or perhaps not), I think the Repub ticket is gonna get split and Dems will stay in power. At this point, I really don't care...enough is enough...bring it on!

i pray that all incumbants are voted out!

If the past is any indication some will win some will lose and nothing much will change. We will still have politics as usual and the bureaucrats will continue chipping away at our Constitution.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If we will get to that point of electing anyone by November, I think the people's voice will be heard loud and clear -- no more dem-mob-Rats! We'll have to wait and see...but can we wait that long???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

IMHO, I am worried about the number of Republicians retiring. I feel that there are a number of coat tail Dems that can be un-seated. I pray that people wake up in prca and fire that botox queen from San Fran.
    Semper Fi

8. Kidding. . . Right?
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

SSDD

As long as the choice for most people is R or D there is no prospect for real change.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i pray that all incumbants are voted out!
    Ditto!

We can pray for Divine Intervention,,,,I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Sodom.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast