Political what if...

Thread: Political what if...

Exclamation Political what if...

What if some tragedy were to strike in late october...say H1N1 pandemic for example
    What if this hits with about the same veracity as the flu did in the early 1900's.
    What if Team Obama tries to cancel the election process.
    What if the UN is brought on scene to help deal with quarantine zones.
    What if the Natl Guard and most of the military are overseas defending democracy.
    Now what do we do?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    What if some tragedy were to strike in late october...say H1N1 pandemic for example
    What if this hits with about the same veracity as the flu did in the early 1900's.
    That would be bad but the economy didn't stop then and it won't now. The government may try to increase their intrusion into our lives -- we need to be ready to tell them "No!"
    What if Team Obama tries to cancel the election process.
    That's a show-stopper for me, and hopefully many others. Even Lincoln, as despicable as he was, didn't do that. FDR didn't try to stop elections -- but in his case the fix may have been in anyway...
    What if the UN is brought on scene to help deal with quarantine zones.
    I actually wonder how people would react to this. I'll bet they are introduced to large cities with a liberal history first. Extending their mission countrywide would be a guarantee of violence.
    What if the Natl Guard and most of the military are overseas defending democracy.
    Now what do we do?
    That's pretty much how we got prohibition, so there's historical precedent.

Discussion is always useful; but I'm wondering just where the 'line' is that will finally result in action.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You mean if there is some contrived emergency so that they can bring about the collapse of our Republic and move us into a totalitarian government? One of two things. Either a new revolutionary war or all the sheeple will surrender. I think many will fight but a lot will not have the stomach for it. We have become to soft. I hope and pray it will not come to that in my life time but I would not be surprised if it does.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Like everything else in life, we need to have a plan B and C, just in case. When dealing with the Chicago Mob in DC we'll need to have plans D-???. Personally, I hope it falls apart sooner rather than later. I'm not getting any younger and I'm not too mobile right now, but later will be worse. I'm afraid that in the worse case scenario that the saving of our once great country is going to be up to the crowd of 55+ year olds. So many of the younger generation just plain don't see what's headed our way or what we stand to loose. For them, life has always been easy and full of the best that America has to offer. What they fail to understand is that just because it's always been that way during their life time does not mean that it will always be that way in their life time. Add the ignorant ones to the "entitlement" crowd who want care from cradle to grave from the government and we're loosing ground fast.
    I too never thought I would live to see this day, but here it is staring us in the face --- One World Government.