Obama signs away your legal protections - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Obama signs away your legal protections

  1. I just really am speechless.... I do think there is a revolution coming. It looks like thats the only way to get/keep our country on track.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by jsnole View Post
    I just really am speechless.... I do think there is a revolution coming. It looks like thats the only way to get/keep our country on track.
    Welcome to USACarry and please join us at the Washington, D.C. Second Amendment March 4-19-10.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  4. #13

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I am about sick & tired of secondary & tertiary sources trying to truth-squad, fact-check myself and others into not believing what a primary source actually says contrary to the prima facie evidence...

    After reading the previous piece of so-called truth squad mythology read the actual executive order in its entirety from the primary source...

    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-30413.pdf

    I did not like this arse wipe executive order when so-called uber conservative President Ronald Reagan created this executive order and I like it even less now that the usurper in chief has removed what few limitations were in it to begin with...

    here's another jewel...
    while the country is writhing and reeling from ObamaNomics... unemployment, foreclosures, underemployment, pay cuts etc., Government Employee's not only made more money than private sectors last year, Obummer just gave them all, including congress and himself a big fat raise!
    December 23rd, 2009
    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-31098.pdf

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I am about sick & tired of secondary & tertiary sources trying to truth-squad, fact-check myself and others into not believing what a primary source actually says contrary to the prima facie evidence...

    After reading the previous piece of so-called truth squad mythology read the actual executive order in its entirety from the primary source...

    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-30413.pdf

    I did not like this arse wipe executive order when so-called uber conservative President Ronald Reagan created this executive order and I like it even less now that the usurper in chief has removed what few limitations were in it to begin with...

    here's another jewel...
    while the country is writhing and reeling from ObamaNomics... unemployment, foreclosures, underemployment, pay cuts etc., Government Employee's not only made more money than private sectors last year, Obummer just gave them all, including congress and himself a big fat raise!
    December 23rd, 2009
    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-31098.pdf
    Alright, let's go to the actuall sections and see what they deal with.

    Section 2 (c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

    This deals with "international organizations, not U.S. citizens.

    Section 2 (d) Insofar as concerns customs duties and internal-revenue taxes imposed upon or by reason of importation, and the procedures in connection therewith; the registration of foreign agents; and the treatment of official communications, the privileges, exemptions, and immunities to which international organizations shall be entitled shall be those accorded under similar circumstances to foreign governments.

    This section was removed, meaning they are no longer afforded this protection.


    Sec. 3.

    Pursuant to regulations prescribed by the Commissioner of Customs with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury, the baggage and effects of alien officers and employees of international organizations, or of aliens designated by foreign governments to serve as their representatives in or to such organizations, or of the families, suites, and servants of such officers, employees, or representatives shall be admitted (when imported in connection with the arrival of the owner) free of customs duties and free of internal-revenue taxes imposed upon or by reason of importation.

    Again this section was removed, meaning they (INTERPOL) don't have this privilege.

    Section 4 deals with the IRS and foreign governments. Again this was removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    Section 5 deals with Social Security taxes for employment with a foreign government. Again removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    Section 6 deals with property taxes for foreign governments and again removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    These are the ONLY sections affected by Obama's amendment. Other than that INTERPOL is allowed to come in and perform investigations just as they do in some other countries. This being investigating and apprehending international criminals. It has little to nothing to do with Joe Average American Citizen. Remember that this particular public law has been around for quite some time. If you would like to read more of the law, here it is:

    U.S. Code

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Alright, let's go to the actuall sections and see what they deal with.

    Section 2 (c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

    This deals with "international organizations, not U.S. citizens.

    Section 2 (d) Insofar as concerns customs duties and internal-revenue taxes imposed upon or by reason of importation, and the procedures in connection therewith; the registration of foreign agents; and the treatment of official communications, the privileges, exemptions, and immunities to which international organizations shall be entitled shall be those accorded under similar circumstances to foreign governments.

    This section was removed, meaning they are no longer afforded this protection.


    Sec. 3.

    Pursuant to regulations prescribed by the Commissioner of Customs with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury, the baggage and effects of alien officers and employees of international organizations, or of aliens designated by foreign governments to serve as their representatives in or to such organizations, or of the families, suites, and servants of such officers, employees, or representatives shall be admitted (when imported in connection with the arrival of the owner) free of customs duties and free of internal-revenue taxes imposed upon or by reason of importation.

    Again this section was removed, meaning they (INTERPOL) don't have this privilege.

    Section 4 deals with the IRS and foreign governments. Again this was removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    Section 5 deals with Social Security taxes for employment with a foreign government. Again removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    Section 6 deals with property taxes for foreign governments and again removed as a priviledge for INTERPOL.

    These are the ONLY sections affected by Obama's amendment. Other than that INTERPOL is allowed to come in and perform investigations just as they do in some other countries. This being investigating and apprehending international criminals. It has little to nothing to do with Joe Average American Citizen. Remember that this particular public law has been around for quite some time. If you would like to read more of the law, here it is:

    U.S. Code
    I will agree to disagree with your fundamentally flawed assessment...

    Interpret as you see fit...

    As I see it which is consistent with a plethora of state attorneys general and other subject matter experts on the constitution are saying that not only does Obama's executive order amendments and so-called conservative President Ronald Reagan's original executive order violate at minimum the 4th amendment...
    Bottom line, thanks to Obama INTERPOL NOW is exempt from warranted search and seizure of anybody in the Continental United States, that are not members of the three branches of the federal government...

    YouTube - Obama grants Interpol immunity as foreign 'assets' assigned to U.S. homeland

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Glenn Beck spoke about this today on his show.

    Obama's Interpol Executive Order - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

    While we were on vacation, the president of the United States signed an executive order about the International Criminal Police Organization, also called Interpol.

    Their headquarters is in the Department of Justice. We work together and we should, but the president signed an executive order in December, "designating Interpol as a public international organization entitled to enjoy certain privileges, exemptions and immunities."

    We've been asking ever since it was signed: why?

    Who can tell me what special interest group asked for this? If it were about terror why not tell us that when he signed it? This Congress attacks our CIA and FBI, but Interpol gets immunity?

    Why? It makes no sense. And perhaps the oddest part is that The New York Times actually reported on it.

    Here's another story that made me double check if I was actually reading The Times they seem to be getting it now on the economy, which makes me question everything I believe. Last week, they had this story about President Obama's home loan programs not working:

    "The Obama administration's $75 billion program to protect homeowners from foreclosure has been widely pronounced a disappointment, and some economists and real estate experts now contend it has done more harm than good."
    Column Archive

    * Obama's Interpol Executive Order
    * Our Politicians Are Addicted to Addiction
    * Cloward, Piven and the Fundamental Transformation of America
    * Misinformer of the Year? You Be the Judge
    * Progressives Want to Bring Europe to America

    Full-page The One Thing Archive
    Show Info
    Airs Weekdays at 5 p.m. ET

    * Glenn Beck's bio
    * The One Thing archive
    * Glenn Beck's interview archive
    * E-mail the show: [email protected]

    And another one about the Fed's incompetence: "It raises the question: Why should Congress, or anyone else, have faith that future Fed officials will recognize the next bubble?"

    Did Ron Paul suddenly get a job as a reporter at The New York Times?

    So not only are American watchdogs on top of things, it appears that even The New York Times is beginning to catch on.

    Seriously: When the New York Times says maybe we shouldn't give government more power and they call out a failed Obama socialist program, something is stirring in America.

    Watch "Glenn Beck" weekdays at 5 p.m. ET on Fox News Channel
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  9. #18
    And yet there ae some that think we have nothing to worry about. I posted the following quote on another thread but it is appropriate here as well.

    It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

    Patrick Henry

    I hope for the best. I pray for the best but I am prepared for the worst.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    And yet there ae some that think we have nothing to worry about. I posted the following quote on another thread but it is appropriate here as well.

    It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

    Patrick Henry

    I hope for the best. I pray for the best but I am prepared for the worst.
    The thing to consider here is when to worry, not everything is worth ulcers and can be safely filed away. An example would be government health care, a real threat happening now and deserving worry and action. Keep informed, stay vigilant and be prepared but prioritize the things that need to be worked on immediately.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The thing to consider here is when to worry, not everything is worth ulcers and can be safely filed away. An example would be government health care, a real threat happening now and deserving worry and action. Keep informed, stay vigilant and be prepared but prioritize the things that need to be worked on immediately.
    And while they are keeping us focused with tunnel vision on ObamaCare, they are introducing things like blanket Amnesty, and others...

    The best defense is to be observant, and to not discount anything...

    To be Proactive not Reactive...

    By failing to prepare, we plan to fail...

    WTFU SHEEPLE...

    Take back the Republic...



    Impeach Obama

    Welcome to NOBAMA.com

    Nobama. Hell Nobama. The best Anti Obama site on the Internet. Learn the Truth about Obama. Say NO to Obama. HELL NOBAMA.

    Dump Reid - Change we REALLY can believe in!

    REJECT REID 2010

    Fire Harry Reid!

    Elect Scott Brown to the United States Senate | Official Scott Brown for United States Senate Site

    California's 8th District | John Dennis 2010 for Congress District 8


    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast