US Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

Wow, this site really IS entertaining sometimes!

In a disturbing, neo-nazi white supremacist para-militia sort of way....

Let's see, it's already been 25 days since the date of the article and instead of more troops coming from Afghanistan more are going to Afghanistan. I guess they will change direction in the next 35 days. I can't believe the number of conspiracy theories coming out about Obama. Granted he's one of the worst Presidents we've had in my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Let's see, it's already been 25 days since the date of the article and instead of more troops coming from Afghanistan more are going to Afghanistan. I guess they will change direction in the next 35 days. I can't believe the number of conspiracy theories coming out about Obama. Granted he's one of the worst Presidents we've had in my memory.
    Talk about conspiracy theories... Seriously, do you even read these before you comment? did you even watch the news as recently as last night about troops coming home from Iraq by the 10,000's of thousands over the last few months?

Miss the troop increase requests by the 100,000's of thousands?
    Or were you only paying attention to the ones the biased media picks up like the 30k going to Afghanistan?

We ALREADY have well over a million troops stateside, not deployed...
    AND for the first time in U.S. History we have active duty combat troops deployed on U.S. soil with the primary purpose of defense/offense in regards to civil unrest...

FOIA Requests on Operation Garden Plot, Yard Farming and others readily available from primary sources and yet we still have people ignoring the writing on the walls...

Nobody is telling anybody to panic, but to prepare for the worst and hope for the best...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Knowing, of course, that the Internet can be a source of misleading information, I very much want to verify what I read on the net by other sources. For about a week, I read about how Interpol was given authority and immunity to operate on American soil. Sounded pretty far-fetched. Last nite, heard about it from Newt G. on Fox News. Anybody not think this is HUGE?

Nothing will surprise me.

I expect the worst.

I will be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Talk about conspiracy theories... Seriously, do you even read these before you comment? did you even watch the news as recently as last night about troops coming home from Iraq by the 10,000's of thousands over the last few months?

Miss the troop increase requests by the 100,000's of thousands?
    Or were you only paying attention to the ones the biased media picks up like the 30k going to Afghanistan?

We ALREADY have well over a million troops stateside, not deployed...
    AND for the first time in U.S. History we have active duty combat troops deployed on U.S. soil with the primary purpose of defense/offense in regards to civil unrest...

FOIA Requests on Operation Garden Plot, Yard Farming and others readily available from primary sources and yet we still have people ignoring the writing on the walls...

Nobody is telling anybody to panic, but to prepare for the worst and hope for the best...
    Yes I do. I read the articles, look at who writes them, the dates they were written and several other things. There are 35 more days left of the "prediction" and I'm willing to bet that there will be no martial law or revolt in that time. Unfortunately, there are those on both sides that are trying to use panic to sway the people to their side. By the way, there are no active military components dedicated solely to domestic unrest. Pushing someone to panic causes them to do things that tend to reduce their credibility and that's why both sides use it as a tactic. Anti's use murder and violence reports to try and panic people into accepting gun control. Some use reports such as the one pointed to in the OP to detour people away from things such as the health care reform. We must stay focused on what's actually happening and, of course, always stay informed and prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Knowing, of course, that the Internet can be a source of misleading information, I very much want to verify what I read on the net by other sources. For about a week, I read about how Interpol was given authority and immunity to operate on American soil. Sounded pretty far-fetched. Last nite, heard about it from Newt G. on Fox News. Anybody not think this is HUGE?

Nothing will surprise me.

I expect the worst.

I will be prepared.
    +1. Right now our worst enemies are apathy and disbelief. We my disbelieve ourselves right into chains.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Wow, this site really IS entertaining sometimes!

In a disturbing, neo-nazi white supremacist para-militia sort of way....
    Gee I did not know that distrusting a federal bureaucracy that is bent on the destruction of our republic was neo-Nazi, white supremacist. You get that from the Obama dictionary. The one that has labeled right wing, Christian, gun owning veterans as terrorists?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Gee I did not know that distrusting a federal bureaucracy that is bent on the destruction of our republic was neo-Nazi, white supremacist. You get that from the Obama dictionary. The one that has labeled right wing, Christian, gun owning veterans as terrorists?
    It's just hilarious to hear some of you self-righteous morons blather on and on about your poor republic and Christian sanctity. How many of you even realize that same COTUS you so cherish as codifying your God given right to keep and bear arms as 'twere, was NOT written to "limit the size of governmen?" In fact, the national government was created expressly to limit the power of 13 sovereign states as far as business was concerned. This was the very reason why an anti-federalist campaign emerged - and why Madison and Jefferson founded the Democratic-Republic Party in about 1792.

Then there's your whole speil about an America founded on the premise of a God represented as a white anglo-centric Jesus. Is it any wonder why so many people are confused and angry about the state of politics in this country? The founders were NOT passionately religious - The Constitution FORBADE the establishment of religion. Among the 55 men in attendance were agnostics, atheists, deists, and members of various protestant (non-catholic) sects.

Your self-deluding fallacies creating established religious belief and franchise by the United States Government is an affront to anyone who speaks clearly as a constitutionalist. It is appalling to me that such flagrant violation of individual rights seem to be so clearly endorsed by many here. Another bit of history for you:

The Treaty of Tripoli, passed by the U.S. Senate in 1797, read in part: "The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion." The treaty was written during the Washington administration, and sent to the Senate during the Adams administration. It was read aloud to the Senate, and each Senator received a printed copy. This was the 339th time that a recorded vote was required by the Senate, but only the third time a vote was unanimous (the next time was to honor George Washington). There is no record of any debate or dissension on the treaty. It was reprinted in full in three newspapers - two in Philadelphia, one in New York City. There is no record of public outcry or complaint in subsequent editions of the papers.

Y'all wrapping yourselves in the Constitution and Christianity need to go find some new clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    It's just hilarious to hear some of you self-righteous morons blather on and on about your poor republic and Christian sanctity. How many of you even realize that same COTUS you so cherish as codifying your God given right to keep and bear arms as 'twere, was NOT written to "limit the size of governmen?" In fact, the national government was created expressly to limit the power of 13 sovereign states as far as business was concerned. This was the very reason why an anti-federalist campaign emerged - and why Madison and Jefferson founded the Democratic-Republic Party in about 1792.

Then there's your whole speil about an America founded on the premise of a God represented as a white anglo-centric Jesus. Is it any wonder why so many people are confused and angry about the state of politics in this country? The founders were NOT passionately religious - The Constitution FORBADE the establishment of religion. Among the 55 men in attendance were agnostics, atheists, deists, and members of various protestant (non-catholic) sects.

Your self-deluding fallacies creating established religious belief and franchise by the United States Government is an affront to anyone who speaks clearly as a constitutionalist. It is appalling to me that such flagrant violation of individual rights seem to be so clearly endorsed by many here. Another bit of history for you:

The Treaty of Tripoli, passed by the U.S. Senate in 1797, read in part: "The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion." The treaty was written during the Washington administration, and sent to the Senate during the Adams administration. It was read aloud to the Senate, and each Senator received a printed copy. This was the 339th time that a recorded vote was required by the Senate, but only the third time a vote was unanimous (the next time was to honor George Washington). There is no record of any debate or dissension on the treaty. It was reprinted in full in three newspapers - two in Philadelphia, one in New York City. There is no record of public outcry or complaint in subsequent editions of the papers.

Y'all wrapping yourselves in the Constitution and Christianity need to go find some new clothes.
    Who let this idiot in? (half cocked and locked

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Who let this idiot in? (half cocked and locked
    Here we go again. Haven't heard from this guy in what, 2-3 months? Now he's back, name-calling and spoiling for a "keyboard fight". HK, don't even bite, put him on the "Do Not Respond" list. I am.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast