US Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Here we go again. Haven't heard from this guy in what, 2-3 months? Now he's back, name-calling and spoiling for a "keyboard fight". HK, don't even bite, put him on the "Do Not Respond" list. I am.
    And after I get bored rubbing your little noses in your own doo-doo, I'll move on to more important things once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Yes I do. I read the articles, look at who writes them, the dates they were written and several other things. There are 35 more days left of the "prediction" and I'm willing to bet that there will be no martial law or revolt in that time. Unfortunately, there are those on both sides that are trying to use panic to sway the people to their side. By the way, there are no active military components dedicated solely to domestic unrest. Pushing someone to panic causes them to do things that tend to reduce their credibility and that's why both sides use it as a tactic. Anti's use murder and violence reports to try and panic people into accepting gun control. Some use reports such as the one pointed to in the OP to detour people away from things such as the health care reform. We must stay focused on what's actually happening and, of course, always stay informed and prepared.
    This is exactly what I am talking about...

With all due respect you are WRONG again...

Nobody is being pushed to panic...
    Common sense and being observant to what is happening all around us yes...

There is no bona fide prediction, watch and actually listen to the videos, with an open mind; from whose statements the eutimes and others oped's are largely based...
    3 weeks ago back on December 3rd, 2009 what was stated was... "We don't know when its going to happen"... "We don't know what time of day its going to happen"... "It is entirely possible that this could occur in the next 30-45 days"...
    YouTube - Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 11

You are also wrong about Active Duty Combat Troops being dedicated to civil unrest, their sole mission is entirely on U.S. Soil...

"...this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities..."
    "...After 1st BCT finishes its dwell-time mission, expectations are that another, as yet unnamed, active-duty brigade will take over and that the mission will be a permanent one..."
    Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

Description of document(s): US Department of the Army Department of Defense
    Civil Disturbance Plan, “GARDEN PLOT,” 15-
    February-1991
    Requested date: 17-December-2008
    Released date: 28-August-2009
    Posted date: 09-September-2009
    Source of document: Department of Defense
    Office of Freedom of Information
    1155 Defense Pentagon
    Washington, DC 20301-1155
    Note: The DoD Civil Disturbance Plan, nicknamed “GARDEN
    PLOT”, was superseded after the events of September 11,
    2001. The replacement to Garden Plot is Concept Plan
    (CONPLAN) 2502, also confusingly known as CONPLAN
    3502, and is the responsibility of U. S. Northern Command.
    It may be requested under FOIA by writing to:
    HQ NORAD USNORTHCOM/CS
    ATTN: FOIA OFFICER
    250 VANDENBERG STREET
    SUITE B016
    PETERSON AFB CO 80914-3804

See following pages for other available GARDEN PLOT
    documents.
    http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs...nPlot_1968.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs...nPlot_1978.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs...nPlot_1968.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/2docs...nPlot_1991.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/..._1999-2005.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/...002-FY2006.pdf

http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/..._1999-2004.pdf

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1 of 11
    (Fast forward to about 6:42 if you want to skip the prayer intro on this first one...
    YouTube- Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 1

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2 of 11
    YouTube- Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 2

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3 of 11
    YouTube- Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 3

Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4 of 11
    YouTube- Steve Quayle with Greg Evensen - Armed Forces To Move Against U.S. Citizens - 12-3-2009 - Part 4

Catch 5 through 11 on youtube

Castle Defense I & II:
    http://theheartlandusa.com/

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Soooo, I guess the tactic is, if you keep repeating your lies and propoganda often enough and loud enough, eventaully the brainwashing effect will make us believe it?

[QUOTE=Bohemian;106092]You are also wrong about Active Duty Combat Troops being dedicated to civil unrest, their sole mission is entirely on U.S. Soil...

"...this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities..."
    "...After 1st BCT finishes its dwell-time mission, expectations are that another, as yet unnamed, active-duty brigade will take over and that the mission will be a permanent one..."

Read the entire article. Their mission is to support in the event of a terrorist act (similar to 9/11). Here's an excerpt: "Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks." They are not there to control civil unrest on a day to day basis. Remember, my statement was that "there are no active military assigned solely to control civil unrest". It's not me that's not reading with an open mind. I look at all aspects of the article.
    Last edited by ronwill; 01-06-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Corrected Info

[quote=ronwill;106130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You are also wrong about Active Duty Combat Troops being dedicated to civil unrest, their sole mission is entirely on U.S. Soil...

Read the entire article. Their mission is to support in the event of a terrorist act (similar to 9/11). Here's an excerpt: "Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks." They are not there to control civil unrest on a day to day basis. Remember, my statement was that "there are no active military assigned solely to control civil unrest". It's not me that's not reading with an open mind. I look at all aspects of the article.
    I will agree to disagree...

I have read the whole thing and then some...

You must be having computer problems, because even at the time of this writing I have no trouble hitting the army times initial article...

You are certainly entitled to interpret it as you see fit...
    Further, to naively refuse to recognize the writing on the walls and the facts before you...

The fact remains, they were trained to deal with civil unrest and such in Iraq and they have been further trained to deal with civil unrest on U.S. Soil...
    which remains part of the primary responsibility's...
    The first time an active duty combat troop unit has been assigned as such in history...

This IS significant...

These guys are not being trained to fight fires, and rescue people from burning and collapsing buildings...

They are being used to carry out Police Powers of the Federal Government; powers they constitutionally do not posses...

Its unconstitutional and its the responsibility of the National Guard if anybody...

Read up some more on operation garden plot and the rest of the mischief the government is up to...

Believe what you want to Believe...

forewarned is forearmed...

Don't panic, expect the worst, and hope for the best...

Castle Defense I & II:
    The Heartland USA

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

As others have pointed out this fear rests on the Active Military following orders to unconstitutionally police Americans in America. There was a study a few years ago of Marines and the majority as I recall did say they would disarm Amerians if ordered.

On the other hand I know and have known a number of Active Duty and Reserve military who have said they would rebel and refuse such orders and possibly act against those who would follow such orders.

Use of the American military against Americans, I have no doubt would unleash blood in the streets.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

Patrick Henry
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Understand that I am not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I wear a tin foil hat. I haven't even read all the articles attached with this discussion. But, just in case you haven't been awake, Obama recently gave ENTERPOL immunity from search and seizure of any records of activities they are involved in, even when acting within the United States.

That's correct, ENTERPOL does not have to answer to anybody in America, elected or otherwise. And they are immune to FOIA, so we are not allowed to see what they have been up to. Obama has placed an international police organization above our United States Constitution.

Check out the history of ENTERPOL for some eye opening information. If this does not push you into preparedness, nothing will.
    Life Member NRA
    CCW / Firearms Instructor
    Happily annoying Liberals since 1976.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234