America Rising Video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America Rising Video

America Rising Video

Last edited by ricbak; 01-09-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated Link to video on YouTube.
    Semper Fi

3. Wink

Damn that was powerful! I emailed it all over the place. THANK YOU!!!

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Nicely done! Here's "HOPE" that we can "CHANGE" our country back to being run according to Constitutional principles.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Nicely done! Here's "HOPE" that we can "CHANGE" our country back to being run according to Constitutional principles.
    We may change back to a degree. But to truly revert back to total constitutionality, I'm not holding my breath.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    We may change back to a degree. But to truly revert back to total constitutionality, I'm not holding my breath.
    Yeah, I'm not either. Lost my head, there.

impressive and powerfull! hope it helps, i e-mailed sen.pryor and told him what i think today-look for the black suv.'s or sedan's tomorrow! nothing threatening just told him to read the constitution and bill of rights and have all sen.'s and congressmen do likewise and show me where it say's the pres. can fire the c.e.o. of a private company and put in a goverment employe ? and that they work for us not the outher way around!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    impressive and powerfull! hope it helps, i e-mailed sen.pryor and told him what i think today-look for the black suv.'s or sedan's tomorrow! nothing threatening just told him to read the constitution and bill of rights and have all sen.'s and congressmen do likewise and show me where it say's the pres. can fire the c.e.o. of a private company and put in a goverment employe ? and that they work for us not the outher way around!
    Stay alert, oldvet! Watch for the SUVs. I mean, who are you to tell one of our rulers how to act?

I couldn't get it to play on my computer. I think mine may not be fast enough or something. It keep starting and stopping. I may try another link to see if it works better.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I couldn't get it to play on my computer. I think mine may not be fast enough or something. It keep starting and stopping. I may try another link to see if it works better.
    That sounds like a bandwidth issue. Every once in a while, I have to let a YouTube finish the entire download complete before trying to play it.
    Semper Fi

Great video, I hope they all resign before the elections.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast