UNited Nations, IANSA and International Gun Control

Thread: UNited Nations, IANSA and International Gun Control

1. Exclamation UNited Nations, IANSA and International Gun Control

Everybody needs to know about this.

The United Nations has for years had a stealthy, insidious agenda to disarm the law-abiding civilians of this world. Organizations like IANSA, partly funded by Unicef and left-wing liberals like billionaire George Soros, are helping lead the charge to disarm this country through efforts to effect International Law at the level of the United Nations that could trump our sovereign Constitution and the Second Amendment.

I urge you all to be politically active and contact your state Senators and Representatives in Congress, urging them to fight all possible efforts to promote anti-gun legislation, here in the USA and at the International level.

Even if you are not a gun owner or gun lover, know that if the Second Amendment falls, all our rights will follow. Join me at the Washington Monument in D.C. for the Second Amendment March 4-19-10.

TFO

Watch this YouTube to see our possible future. And then send out to every gun owner you know!

YouTube - NRA News: UN Doomsday Treaty With Ginny Simone

YouTube - NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

yep.. they don't care what your rights are as human beings. they want to control you and how you live.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!