International treaty may be used to suspend your 2A rights! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International treaty may be used to suspend your 2A rights!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    the protection of our God given rights is something I pray for on a very regular basis. I believe that if more people brought God back into this country of our's instead of taking him out of it then miricles can surely happen, and evil will not rule us!
    AMEN to that!

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

3. Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    If the day comes that I have to make a delivery to any state or Federal agency to turn in my guns and ammo, they'll be
    getting only my ammo and it'll be coming from the working end of my guns!
    Amen! Ever heard the saying, "They can have mine, bullets first!"

tfo

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I don't hunt. It's a personal choice that I make. I do have a hunting license, though. I've had one for several years. I got it for reasons like this. I'm hoping that if this goes any further, someone will start looking at stats like the number of permits and licenses issued each year. It may or may not make a difference at all, but if it does, I'm glad I was a part of it. If it doesn't, I did everything I could think of from every possible angle that I'm capable.
    Very good point. I had not thought of that before. Thanks for sharing.

tfo

Where in the article did it mention anything about private gun ownership in the U.S.? Which of you guys is involved in the interantional arms trade?

Oh nevermind. Now I remember. Anything even remotely associated with or smelling of guns, arms, explosives, WMD. industries, military etc. and the Obama administration is directly infringing on your right to keep and arms.

Riiight, forgot about that....

It is amazing how the ungodly UN thinks it has the power to take away a right that was God given. Guess they never read the Declaration Of Independence.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12