Lets all be ready

Thread: Lets all be ready

Lets all be ready

Hey Y'all: Just started reading some of these posts about troops and UN etc etc and I'm getting concerned that y'all are starting to fight with each other about the veracity and truthfulness of each others' posts. We are all on the same side here and are watching our country sink under an onslaught of corruption and debt that could very well end up with a severe crisis requiring god knows what. We should all be together on this whole issue and even though we all have differing "takes" on the veracity of the comments and whether they have been "snoped" or not, we should not be taking sides against each other while this country goes down the tube. How about the "poster antagonists" have a mutual "I'm sorry koombayah" and focus our collective energies on just being prepared 2nd amendment wise and vent our criticism at this administration and federal government who really deserve our derision and scorn. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Y'all: Just started reading some of these posts about troops and UN etc etc and I'm getting concerned that y'all are starting to fight with each other about the veracity and truthfulness of each others' posts. We are all on the same side here and are watching our country sink under an onslaught of corruption and debt that could very well end up with a severe crisis requiring god knows what. We should all be together on this whole issue and even though we all have differing "takes" on the veracity of the comments and whether they have been "snoped" or not, we should not be taking sides against each other while this country goes down the tube. How about the "poster antagonists" have a mutual "I'm sorry koombayah" and focus our collective energies on just being prepared 2nd amendment wise and vent our criticism at this administration and federal government who really deserve our derision and scorn. Just sayin
    Agreed! Whether we like handguns, long guns, self defense, target shooting, hunting or what ever, we ALL need to stick together.

I guess anyone carryin' a Kel-Tec can't be all that bad

100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    100% agree
    Me, too.

Hey 2beararms: Hate "stuff" around my waist. Hate weight unless it is my own. The little KT may not be pretty and may not be the cat's meow in firearms but it is the lightest and smallest and it fits in my pocket and I do not even know it is there. I guess you must realize that P3AT, phonetics wise, is 380.