Running Against Harry Reid... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running Against Harry Reid...

To replace Reid, I'm supporting Danny Tarkanian.

I went to school with him.
    He was my "competition" academically.
    Sometimes he won, sometimes I won....

Danny is an intelligent man who understands what works and what doesn't.

He knows what made this country great and will push to return to those principles.

Keeping in mind that whoever you back has to win to be effective, Danny gets my $$$.
    ~Justaguy

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    To replace Reid, I'm supporting Danny Tarkanian.

I went to school with him.
    He was my "competition" academically.
    Sometimes he won, sometimes I won....

Danny is an intelligent man who understands what works and what doesn't.

He knows what made this country great and will push to return to those principles.

Keeping in mind that whoever you back has to win to be effective, Danny gets my $$$.
    As a Nevadian (born in California) I would highly encourage you to... Just say no to Danny Tarkanian, whom as a California Attorney donated multiple times to Nevada's Dirty Harry Reid campaigns and other Nevada Democrats...

As the Scorpion said to the Frog "I could not help myself. It is my nature."...

I for one do not trust RINO's whom have supported the very people they are trying to replace...

And Millionaires Danny Tarkanian & Sue Lowden are two of them...

As long as I have a choice in the race; my wallet, mouth, keyboard and VOTE is with Bill Parson USMC...
    Bill Parson for U.S. Senate

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

A PREDICTION .. (and a reminder)

Article authored by Pat Kerby

Here's a prediction. And I hope if someone else wins the primary, that they prove me wrong.

If anyone but Bill Parson wins the Republican primary, then we will see what we always see in the general election. The rhetoric will shift away from Constitutional issues, and move to partisan ones. You will hear no more about repealing all gun control acts; you will hear no more about invoking term limits on politicians; you will hear no more about bills proposing that every law be required to state where in the Constitution it is authorized; you will hear no more about passing the one law-one vote rule to do away with thousand-page bills and pork spending; and you will hear no more about getting rid of the Fed and repealing the 16th amendment and the income tax.

You will hear lipservice to the Constitution for a time; but by election time, it will no longer be the main issue. In fact, you will probably see some new dirt on whatever Republican wins, which will make it a close race with Reid.

I believe that the national GOP is as corrupt as the democrats and don't want real change. They have people who are experts at saying the right things, at the right time, to point the bewildered herd (we the people) in a direction where we never truly get to affect policy. You see breakthroughs around the country every once in a while (Rand Paul in Kentucky), but it doesn't look like we're going to see one in Nevada unless people wake up to the manipulation and elect the one who will stand for the Constitution first and foremost. One who will go on offense, not just settle into the Republican status quo of providing lipservice, but no real action and no real progress.

The tea party movement has given us the best chance in memory to actually get rid of the politicians who have put us in this mess, and elect some people of virtue to help guide us out of it. But the forces against us are powerful, and the Pavlov's dogs’ habit of only electing only politicians is well ingrained. So unless we can get past it in the next few weeks, I don't expect much change here in Nevada.

If we elect Bill Parson in the Republican Primary, we will turn the political world on its head. It will show that “we the people” are smart enough to look past all of the special interest money spent on TV and radio; that we are smart enough to discount the media bias that keeps Bill out of debates and the limelight; and that we will no longer let the political parties or TV and radio hosts tell us who is viable and who is not. If we elect Bill Parson, we will open the door for citizen legislators at all levels of government to get elected and take out country back.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing ... after they have exhausted all other possibilities" ( Winston Churchill)

It's time to do the right thing.

Pat Kerby

Article reprinted with permission

Parson for Senate 2010 Campaign Committee
    www.parsonforsenate2010.com

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12