2A Posse - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

1. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Yeah, I actually get into D.C. on a fairly regular basis. The only difference is that it's always for a residential delivery and I always just double park, so I don't have to really worry about finding a real parking space.

Anyway, do you have a particular subway station in mind? I wouldn't mind just meeting there and riding in with you guys.
    A buddy and I are staying at the Sheraton National and will likely take a cab or shuttle across the river. Y'all are welcome to join us.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Luke. How did the hats come out? Any pics? I'll take one. Just tell me how to pay. I'll send a PM to you.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Talking Wait for me!

Well, I've made my reservations, and it looks like I will be staying near Dulles. I'll be flying into Dulles around noon on Sunday, and I will be staying at the Candlewood Suites in Herndon, VA. As I am flying in and not renting a car, I will have to figure out the whole bus/metro thing.

If any other early arrivals are up for a meet & greet dinner the night before, just let me know!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    A buddy and I are staying at the Sheraton National and will likely take a cab or shuttle across the river. Y'all are welcome to join us.

tfo
    TFO, is that Sheraton in Arlington? (Ricbac made our reservations at a Sheraton in Arlington.)

Has the meet-up point been agreed upon?

Anybody want to swap cell phone numbers? PM me and I"ll give you mine.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Well, I've made my reservations, and it looks like I will be staying near Dulles. I'll be flying into Dulles around noon on Sunday, and I will be staying at the Candlewood Suites in Herndon, VA. As I am flying in and not renting a car, I will have to figure out the whole bus/metro thing.

If any other early arrivals are up for a meet & greet dinner the night before, just let me know!
    Boomer, the subway is a piece of cake. Google it for the routes and stations.

We'll be up for a "meet and greet" dinner if we're in early enough. PM me to swap cell phone numbers, if you want.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Update: Hats samples were sent to the printer and should have been done by now. I emailed them this morning asking for a status.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

10/4 Thanks
    Semper Fi

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    TFO, is that Sheraton in Arlington? (Ricbac made our reservations at a Sheraton in Arlington.)

Has the meet-up point been agreed upon?

Anybody want to swap cell phone numbers? PM me and I"ll give you mine.
    Yes, the Sheraton in Arlington VA. Let's see if we can all meet the night of Sunday April 18th for dinner.
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Yes, the Sheraton in Arlington VA. Let's see if we can all meet the night of Sunday April 18th for dinner.
    Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post

Wow, you're a good 10 miles or so from the nearest subway station. You're hotel might have shuttle service to the Metro. Here's a map of the subway system. You would probably shuttle to the Fairfax station and ride the orange line right in to the Smithsonian.

I won't be able to make it to dinner the night before because I'll be driving down the morning of.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast