2A Posse - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 185

Thread: 2A Posse

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    ...Yeah, forget the USACarry hats...
    Well, don't phrase it quite like that. Even if they're not ready for the rally, with all the effort that Luke put into them so far, I'd still like to buy one to support the site. In fact, I think he oughtta design a whole line of USA Carry attire.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  2.   
  3. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Speedos!! Better yet...orange speedos!! That's the ticket.
    In one of the other threads, I posted that I was a Scuba Diver. To Keep from losing blood circulation to my legs in my wet suits, I have to wear a Speedo. I have several... Pick one, Black with Gold logos, Red with Black logos, Orange with a Gold logo, and Black and Yellow with gold logos,
    Remember, I'm 6ft pushing 280... Now there's a visual...
    Semper Fi

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Speedos!! Better yet...orange speedos!! That's the ticket.
    oooo, ahhh,

    Yea we'll have spectators alright...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Well, don't phrase it quite like that. Even if they're not ready for the rally, with all the effort that Luke put into them so far, I'd still like to buy one to support the site. In fact, I think he oughtta design a whole line of USA Carry attire.
    AMEN brother. I think I eluded to that idea further up the thread...

    Make 'em in kids sizes also, really piss off the anti's

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    In one of the other threads, I posted that I was a Scuba Diver. To Keep from losing blood circulation to my legs in my wet suits, I have to wear a Speedo. I have several... Pick one, Black with Gold logos, Red with Black logos, Orange with a Gold logo, and Black and Yellow with gold logos,
    Remember, I'm 6ft pushing 280... Now there's a visual...
    Ow! My eyes! My eyes! Somebody make it stop!

    Hell, Ricbac, I"m about 6'2", 290, we'll make quite the couple.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  7. #146
    By the by, Lukem, I"m still interested in the hats, too, whenever they come in.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    By the by, Lukem, I"m still interested in the hats, too, whenever they come in.
    Yup.... Same here... Do they come with magic seeds from K-PB's garden?
    Semper Fi

  9. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Yea me too. Sorry it was so painful to try and get the hats thing done and have it not work out in time for this. I'll still take hats, tee-shirts, jackets, swim trunks.

    Me in a Speedo

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Well, don't phrase it quite like that. Even if they're not ready for the rally, with all the effort that Luke put into them so far, I'd still like to buy one to support the site. In fact, I think he oughtta design a whole line of USA Carry attire.
    Good point. I apologize. I did not mean it to come across as offensive or flippant. I just don't think they'll be ready in time for the SAM. I'd still like to get one to support the site.

    Thanks, tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  11. #150
    Orange speedos? Remember the thread a while back about the guy in the state park with his AK47 pistol painted orange? The orange speedos might be just the thing to wear while carrying an orange gun in state parks. Wonder if it would attract attention?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast