2A Posse - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 185

Thread: 2A Posse

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Orange speedos? Remember the thread a while back about the guy in the state park with his AK47 pistol painted orange? The orange speedos might be just the thing to wear while carrying an orange gun in state parks. Wonder if it would attract attention?
    That's why the orange thing is going on here. I keep digging it out of the ground and propping it up...

    JJ loves the orange gun idea...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  2.   
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    That's why the orange thing is going on here. I keep digging it out of the ground and propping it up...

    JJ loves the orange gun idea...

    Peace...
    JJ? I think there are a few more than Just JJ that keep Orange alive and well...
    Semper Fi

  4. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    JJ? I think there are a few more than Just JJ that keep Orange alive and well...
    Humble and apologetic...

    I was never sure of your true feelings regarding orange firearms. Now that you have opened up... Orange guns for you!!!

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. If I was going, I would wear my holster with a wooden dowel-mounted American flag sticking out of it.
    My .38's are Special.

  6. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Good point. I apologize. I did not mean it to come across as offensive or flippant. I just don't think they'll be ready in time for the SAM. I'd still like to get one to support the site.

    Thanks, tfo
    No no, no offense taken. I just wanted to make sure that Luke didn't ditch the idea just because they wouldn't be ready for the SAM. And who knows? Maybe they crank them out early in the week and they can be over-nighted by Friday.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  7. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Resto Guy View Post
    If I was going, I would wear my holster with a wooden dowel-mounted American flag sticking out of it.
    What?? No orange Speedo? No orange AK-47?

    What kind of Patriot are you?

    Will you be there?

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #157
    Great Day for a 2A March,
    Michigan State version of the 2A March was today...
    I'm am not good at estimating numbers, 2, 3 hundred... Not bad for a rainy (morning) work day.

    Skip Coryell, Founder of the March.

    Semper Fi

  9. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Great Day for a 2A March,
    Michigan State version of the 2A March was today...
    I'm am not good at estimating numbers, 2, 3 hundred... Not bad for a rainy (morning) work day.

    Skip Coryell, Founder of the March.

    wow really? I haven't heard anything about it.. would have tried to be there.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  10. #159
    Scarecrow,

    Are you attending the 2A March in DC? If so, you could roadtrip with me and Ricbac (he lives in your neck of the woods, I believe). I'm swinging SE out of the outback to meet up with him in northern Indiana. You'd certainly be welcome.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Scarecrow,

    Are you attending the 2A March in DC? If so, you could roadtrip with me and Ricbac (he lives in your neck of the woods, I believe). I'm swinging SE out of the outback to meet up with him in northern Indiana. You'd certainly be welcome.
    And we're meeting at 7 pm at the hotel lobby of the Sheraton national in Arlington, VA for dinner Sunday night. I'll have my NRA hat on.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast